No announcement yet.

Still Not That Common..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Not That Common..................

....................on the South Coast!

I commute 38 miles each way to work Mon to Fri and in the last two weeks I've seen ONE DS3!!

Stef
    2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Not that common in the North West either, in the last week I have saw only one too!

Comment

I saw five - yes, five! - on a 65 mile trip from Cambridge to Norwich earlier this week.

Two sport red & black, a black edition, and two yellow & black like mine.

It was nice to get a wave or flash of the headlights from all but one of them (and that one was probably a bit stunned, because I belted past her while she was dawdling along on the A11).

Interestingly, all but 1 of them were driven by women. I wonder what the ratio of M:F DS3 owners is?

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
        I saw five - yes, five! - on a 65 mile trip from Cambridge to Norwich earlier this week.

Two sport red & black, a black edition, and two yellow & black like mine.

It was nice to get a wave or flash of the headlights from all but one of them (and that one was probably a bit stunned, because I belted past her while she was dawdling along on the A11).

Interestingly, all but 1 of them were driven by women. I wonder what the ratio of M:F DS3 owners is?
        I'll wager it's the opposite to the Fiat 500. Sometimes I feel a bit gay driving the Wife's one!

Stef
        2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

I've seen about 4 around my way now. All seem to be local. Need to get my DS3 club cards at the ready when my car gets back from the tuners tomorrow (I hope!)

Comment

I seen a few driving around Sunderland yesterday.. Parked next to one in fact! lol

Probably just the same ones I'm seeing over and over

Comment

Agree about the South Coast

I live in Bexhill(East Sussex) and drive into both West Sussex and Kent and DS3 are very few in number often travel over 200 miles at the weekend and never see one

Comment

Up my way I've saw one yellow and white, a nice grey colour not thorium the other one, and 3 or 4 white ones.

On my commute i see a few Citroen Employees driving along to the local garage in them though with the prices stuck all over them !

Comment

I only saw 3 on a 380 mile round trip to Milton Keynes!

Stopped counting Minis when I got into 3 figures!

Comment

Think I only see about one a week, but here in Holland it's getting more common because of the HDI92 version.
                    That one is completely tax free here
                    DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Not all that common in the south-west either. I've seen maybe 3 in the 5 months I've had mine?

Wonder whether we'll start seeing more now it's been featured on Top Gear?

Comment

a local driving school has just bought a white edition And a lady in the office has a white edition also Not the same as mine but still annoying. Apart from these 2 I rarely see any on my 25 minute commute to and from work.

Comment

just done a trip to Stuttgart in mine and only saw one .................................................. .................................................. ............................................mine
                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

for anyone waiting and hoping there car is on the way. i see at least two on lorries every other day on the m25. and thats for the 20 minutes im on there, im sure there must be loads on the waiting list.

Comment

Originally posted by Bensds3 View Post
                              for anyone waiting and hoping there car is on the way. i see at least two on lorries every other day on the m25. and thats for the 20 minutes im on there, im sure there must be loads on the waiting list.
                              If you seen a yellow one it might have been mine, arrived at the dealership yesterday and I got to see it, nom nom noms :cool:

Comment

Working...
                              X