Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DS3

Hi Guys.

Looking at a new car at the moment and this DS3 seems to be towards the top of my list.

I'm looking at either the DSport or DSport+, both the 1.6 Petrol.

Is the DS+ worth the extra to go for?

Also what are your opinions on the handling? I quite fancy doing the 'ring or a Track day or two if they are good.

Cheers
    Tim.
    Current Fleet: 2008 Mazda6 & Westfield

Welcome Tim!

If you want leather seats and electric folding mirrors, auto headlights, auto wipers & armrest then go for the DSport+

Might be worth just getting them both priced up & see what the difference is in price because I think a few people had been saying because of the extra discount Citroen throw in for the Plus models, it was a pretty similar price anyways!

I myself went for the 'normal' DSport because we weren't too fussed about the automatic stuff, didn't wanna armrest, and were scared in case we scratched the leather or something

Also, handling.. Only had our THP for one day but can't complain at all.. Sticks to the ground going round corners, suspension just right I think, stiff enough so there's next to no body roll, but still comfortable

Comment

Welcome

I'll let others discuss which model but whichever it is the handling is awesome in my opinion.

Jimbob

Comment

The DS+ is only worth the extra if you fancy having the factory options it comes with, if so then you will save about £200-300 depending on model.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

the armrest kind of gets in the way, but u could get used to it. just need to move it to get at the handbrake.plus theres that wee bit of etra storage in it!
          Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

Didn't realise it came with a Arm rest.

Something quite necessary as I have had it on the previous few cars.

The brochure on the website doesn't seem that clear on what comes with which. Citroen were supposed to send me a brochure but still hasn't arrived yet. I do quite like the idea of leather, haven't had leather in a car before.

The brochure is rubbish, reading the online one wasn't clear that it came with leather, only when going through the online configuration did I realise it was Leather.
            Current Fleet: 2008 Mazda6 & Westfield

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2100 View Post
              only when going through the online configuration did I realise it was Leather.
              The other day on the Configurator they added a 360 degree view option for the interior. It's actually pretty good.. Like if you add the City Signature pack it adds the armrest in the images.. Just gives you more of an idea what the difference is

Comment

All the extras minus the arm rest are totally worth it! The arm rest is a good idea but makes the handbrake really awkward to use.

One thing people haven't mentioned is that you also get the upgraded hifi with the dsport plus i think?

Comment

Originally posted by jjmu15 View Post
                  All the extras minus the arm rest are totally worth it! The arm rest is a good idea but makes the handbrake really awkward to use.

One thing people haven't mentioned is that you also get the upgraded hifi with the dsport plus i think?
                  You get the upgraded HIFI with all DSport models bud. The DSport+ adds the 'City Signature Pack' and Leather Seats if I remember correctly

Comment

Working...
                  X