No announcement yet.

Beat this!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic this morning......................Penton in Bournemouth (who we originally bought the car from) phoned us up to ask how we were enjoying our new DS3, this is despite me having phoned last Tuesday to let them know there was a problem and they palmed me off with 'its under warranty why don't you visit your nearest dealer'. Needless to say I was not too friendly.

Comment

There you go, a bunch of tossers!!

Comment

My paternal family all hail from Aylesbury......I know its OT on my own thread but I'm still waiting to get the DS3 back. Its been established that the 'blown' head gasket is not a manufacturing defect but a direct result of the actions of Penton Bournemouth prior to us collecting the vehicle............presumably they;ll be offering us some form of compensation for loss of 'ownership' of our car (yeah right!)

Comment

Finally got it back on Thursday, Citroen Motorwell in Yeovil have been fantastic and it appears that there was a recall that needed to be done whilst it was in the possession of Penton Bournemouth AND they either didn't do it or didn't do it properly hence our problems. Still Citroen HQ have been surprisingly good and we've been given some free servicing to compensate. Fingers crossed all goes well from now on and we can get down to some serious enjoyment of our DS3

Comment

Glad all sorted.

Regards,
            Clive.
            CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
            DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Ditto!

Comment

Pleased to hear
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
                X