Remapped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remapped

Can anyone who as had their 150THP remapped please tell me if the car now suffers with too much wheel spin when you try and put the power down, and am i correct the map will take the stock 150THP up to approx 190 ish bhp.

Cheers

Graham
    Polar White DS Sport Plus 150 THP

No Reports Of Prolonged Wheelspin...

MotorSport Remap + Filter Gets You To About 200 Bhp...

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
      No Reports Of Prolonged Wheelspin...

MotorSport Remap + Filter Gets You To About 200 Bhp...
      Cheers Zack, thats a very good return in bhp for a few hundred quid, do you find the extra 50ish horse's a big big difference, as i thought the car felt quick with the std 150 horse's.

Comment

It's only a problem if you don't know how to drive.

You can't expect to plant your foot from standstill in a fast car without launch control and not have it spin up a little. So long as you're not a tard and know how to control a clutch you will be fine.
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Lol Im Now Imagining A DS3 With Launch Control...

Waaaaaaaap...

Comment

Originally posted by Graham225 View Post
            Can anyone who as had their 150THP remapped please tell me if the car now suffers with too much wheel spin when you try and put the power down, and am i correct the map will take the stock 150THP up to approx 190 ish bhp.

Cheers

Graham
            Hi Graham,

You will notice massive difference in performance...Far more fun to drive...Generally get wheel spin from standing starts especially when it's wet....The only draw back from improved Bhp is obviously tyres dont last too long lol.

Comment

I noticed a massive difference when i got my TT mapped from std 225 to 270 but with it being quattro i don't have to worry about wheel spin, i was just wondered if i could expect excessive wheel spin once i get my Dsport, as for the tyres i guess that's a given :-((

Comment

remap next week looking forward to it

Comment

Matt

Where are getting your map done, will it be removable for when you take your Sport back for servcing ect ect just in case Citroen check the ecu for any reason, plus if you don't me asking what's the damage ££££.

I will be very interested to read your feedback about the remap.

Comment

flash remapping are coming out to me , its removable anytime to no trace. its normally 300 i think but im not havin filter so its cheaper thn tht. where in west mids are ya ?

Comment

Viezu Headquarters are at Bromsgrove.....The guys are a friendly bunch....Highly recommend a run on the rolling road for a print out of data sheets.

Comment

Originally posted by mattds3sport View Post
                        flash remapping are coming out to me , its removable anytime to no trace. its normally 300 i think but im not havin filter so its cheaper thn tht. where in west mids are ya ?
                        I live a mile or so from Jct2 M5, so a trip to Bromsgrove wouldn't be too painful. Do flashmapping come back out to if you need it removed ?

Comment

Originally posted by mattds3sport View Post
                          Matt, I'd recommend trying someone other than flash remapping.

Have a look on the Viezu website and find a dealer that's more local to you.

Personal preference of course.
                          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                          X