Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here

Hi all put in an order for a ds3 last Monday gone for the 110 bhp diesel ,been reading through the servicing and maintenance page and there are so many problems I'm reading people have had and are having , hoping they are all isolated incidents and I have made the right decision love the car can't w8 to get it !!!!
    Last edited by Probert993; 20-07-2011, 05:48.

yes you have made the right decision and welcome to the club. handy tip search the threads for the GOOD things :0)

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
      yes you have made the right decision and welcome to the club. handy tip search the threads for the GOOD things :0)
      Totally agree, far more positives than negs. And welcome

Comment

Welcomes !

Comment

Can't wait to get it ,gone for the black with carmen red roof think it's so sweet !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Probert993 View Post
            Can't wait to get it ,gone for the black with carmen red roof think it's so sweet !!!!

I can't recall seeing anyone with that colour combo on here, will be interesting to see how the Carmen Red contrasts with the Black.
            DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Hello

Saw one with this colour combo a couple of weeks ago and it looked really nice, but then again i like them all :-)

Clair

Comment

Saw it in the dealers first time I started looking it was in the showroom looked fantastic, knew that day it was the combo for me , only test drove the 90 bhp so hopin the 110 is just gonna be even better can't wait to take delivery !!!

Comment

Welcome to the club. You must have an open mind for us loonies !
                  DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

Welcome!
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Welcome to the mad house!

Comment

Why can't I have it now only been 2 weeks oh man !!!!

Comment

The wait will be worth it. Stick in there! Just think, you could have had a normal boring car by now but in the 6 weeks you will be waiting you would have become bored with said normal car. Once you get the DS there will be no looking back!!!

Comment

I know it will be worth it readin other posts loads of people goin through the big wait lol will just have to be patient!!

Comment

Welcome
                              Red / Black HDi 90 .............. If you see me give me a Toot

Comment

Working...
                              X