customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• customer service

ive moaned about this before, but i cant get over how poor my local dealership is and also citroen uk.
    my stereo stalk button is sticking in so i rang my local dealer (call center) on saturday who told me i had to book in for wednesday, i explained that i only work 2 mins away and could you get a technician to have a look on the day, they said it doesnt work like that and that i still have to book in. so frustrated i drove around to the dealership and asked a technician to have a look. technician took a look at it and said it required a new stalk. next available appointment is first august??? i explained that i could get booked in for wednesday if i call the call centre. but no they improved there offer for the 29th. so i told them my car is only 3 months old and this is now the second thing that has gone wrong with my car but they would not budge. now i dont expect to push in a queue but what happened to wednesdays appointments?
    also im still waiting for my spare wheel which should have been in the car on delivery.
    so today i rang citroen uk who spoke to the dealership and said there was nothing they can do, and basically told me to take it somewhere else!! we cant tell the dealership what to do. and theres no reference to a spare wheel on my order. well my salesman knows im still waiting because everytime i walk in he tells me hes still trying to get one for me. and why should i take it somewhere else. if the citroen staff did there jobs properly and had a small clue what was going on we wouldnt have this problem!!! all i wanted was for them to order me a new stalk and book me in for the fitting of it. now there telling me the 29th july is just for diagnostic tests. IVE ALREADY BEEN TOLD BY YOUR MECHANIC THAT IT NEEDS A NEW STALK.
    Evans halshaw IDIOTS. citroen uk NOT MUCH BRIGHTER overall customer service rating POOR

Sorry to hear you're not having such a good time of it mate. I can assure you many guys on the SEAT forum have the same if not worse experience. I hope you can at least get it all sorted amicably.

Comment

*sigh*
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Burn The Dealership !

Comment

When you take the car in. Go & see the sales person who is dealing with your wheel and drag his arse over to the site managers office to explain whats happening.
          DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

Working...
          X