No announcement yet.

Calling al DS Sport Plus owners........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling al DS Sport Plus owners........

Just wondering what you guys are paying for your insurance, plus a lot of insurance companies online dont have the Sport Plus on their database :confused:

Graham

Sorry the heading should read Calling all DS Sport Plus owners
    Last edited by Graham225; 24-07-2011, 10:25.
    Polar White DS Sport Plus 150 THP

Admiral had no problem, Citroen insurance did however :-/

£500 p/a, 23 yrs old, 4 years no claims.

Comment

Just been on Admiral website, and the the quote i got was £637 p/a 49 yr old clean license 7 yr NCB , vehicle garaged ????

Comment

Must be the local neighbourhood??????

Comment

Originally posted by ds3man View Post
          Must be the local neighbourhood??????
          With the quote i had , one would think so, but my neighbourhood is pretty respectful.

My Audi TT only costs £450 p/a ??? work that one out !!!

Comment

Mine is parked in a residential parking area in Reading..

Comment

£942 p/a ....

20 years old , 0 no claims, 2 years 10 months driving experience, 2 years driving a company car, with admiral multi car (my dad is with admiral)
              Black on Black 150 THP Dsport Plus

Comment

My quote, albeit for a 90 HDi Airdream, is £294. That is for a 46 year old, with business use and 10 years protected NCD.

Comment

Weirdly I find that sometimes telling the insurance company you're gonna garage it results in a higher quote! Maybe they know how dodgy the roof is on my garage... Think mine will be in the 400s - but that's as part of a multicar quote. That's with 4 years NCD (which they gave me for being a named driver), with the missus on there as well (that brings the cost down, by the way, as does adding me onto hers) - any nice safe drivers you could add on??

Comment

as above. my insurance goes up if i tell them its in a garage. cheapest is on the drive.
                    C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Admiral are by far my cheapest quotes, as they have been for my previous 2 cars. They do however give me a quote which is £30 if I park on the road instead of on my drive. I find that most odd.
                      Proud owner of missing wonky stickers

Comment

Originally posted by mixin View Post
                        Admiral are by far my cheapest quotes, as they have been for my previous 2 cars. They do however give me a quote which is £30 if I park on the road instead of on my drive. I find that most odd.
                        The theory is that the thieving scum bags cannot identify which house your car belongs to and therefore find it harder to know which house to break into to steal the keys.

Comment

Originally posted by mixin View Post
                          That is supposed to say £30 cheaper. A £30 quote would be truly amazing!

Originally posted by gilly View Post
                          The theory is that the thieving scum bags cannot identify which house your car belongs to and therefore find it harder to know which house to break into to steal the keys.
                          Interesting. I just thought that it was a theory that the car is out in public view and scumbags would be less likely to steal it.
                          Proud owner of missing wonky stickers

Comment

Just dosen't make sense !!! a vehicle locked in a garage overnight is surely less of an insurance risk than being parked on the street !!!!! any one on here work in insurance who could perhaps clear this one up.

Graham

Comment

I think I got quoted £870 odd on the DS3R as I am going to be getting one. About £200.00 up on my bocanegra and I live in a VERY high risk post code apparently so I am happy about that actually. Oh yes, that is with Admiral.

Comment

Working...
                              X