No announcement yet.

Calling al DS Sport Plus owners........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got a quote for £467 pa, well pleeeeased with that, and it was'nt with Admiral lol
    Polar White DS Sport Plus 150 THP

Comment

Originally posted by mixin View Post
      That is supposed to say £30 cheaper. A £30 quote would be truly amazing!

Interesting. I just thought that it was a theory that the car is out in public view and scumbags would be less likely to steal it.
      Car in secure garage the safest option, on your driveway not so good as they know which house to break into for the keys. Parked on a street where there are no garages and driveways, the scumbags cannot identify which car belongs to which house. I heard or read this recently though I cannot remember where. Could be well wide of the mark if I read it in Hello or something of that ilk!

Comment

I suppose that does make sense. Problem is that I live on a bus route and there's been endless times that the buses have been mighty close to my car when they fly past. On my old cars, I wasn't that bothered, having a bus smash into them would probably improve them. But it's not something I wanna risk when I get the DS3. But then I don't want the scumbags breaking into my house to steal my keys.

I might just move.
        Proud owner of missing wonky stickers

Comment

Graham,

Been quoted £280 for next year (due 1st September). Likely to be about £320 when I've added business cover as I have a couple of other interests outside of the office. That's protected bonus on 12,000 miles per annum.

After following Martin Lewis advice (moneysavingexpert.com) I've got a couple of quotes 'saved' to be valid after my renewal date, as I suspect Aviva will put mine up for my loyalty (I move my insurance most years).

Some insurers list the DSport Plus, Aviva didn't so we had to do it all manually but they treated it the same as the DSport.

I suspect they have under rated the insurance group, as it's lower than my last car which was a second slower 0-60 (but admittedly a higer list price). Therefore another reason to have 'saved' the quotes in case they suddenly up the group rating!

Regards,
          Clive.
          CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
          DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

That's a good quote you have there Clive, more money for detailing stuff ;-))
            Polar White DS Sport Plus 150 THP

Comment

Working...
            X