Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 months old, 30,000 mile progress report

Hi everyone,

My company 110 DSport has just passed 8 months old & 30,000 miles last week so I thought I would update you all,

Still nothing has broken, buggered or fallen off despite my best efforts in trying to do so.

It had it's 24.5K service 5 weeks ago & all was well.

The second set of front tyres are about 3mm from the tread wear blocks, the original rear tyres are about 2mm from the tread wear blocks.

The brakes were reported to have approx 65% left all round.

The stereo has twice refused to pair with my Blackberry 8520 but then was fine after the car had been switched off for a couple of hours so I will mention it at next service or if it gets worse.

The dash has developed a bit of a rattle & I have tried some stereo settings from this site but again, something for next service.

The drivers floor mat now has a hole worn all the way through from my heel being clad in a big fat DeWalt work boot all the time.

I have now had my area of coverage extended so the miles may start to increase at a greater rate still in coming months.

Hope this makes interesting reading for you all, I'll keep the reports coming.
    Last edited by ds3mik; 24-07-2011, 21:50. Reason: correction

Originally posted by ds3mik View Post
    Hi everyone,

My company 110 DSport has just passed 8 months old & 30,000 miles last week so I thought I would update you all,

Still nothing has broken, buggered or fallen off despite my best efforts in trying to do so.

It had it's 24.5K service 5 weeks ago & all was well.

The second set of front tyres are about 3mm from the tread wear blocks, the original rear tyres are about 2mm from the tread wear blocks.

The brakes were reported to have approx 65% left all round.

The stereo has twice refused to pair with my Blackberry 8520 but then was fine after the car had been switched off for a couple of hours so I will mention it at next service or if it gets worse.

The dash has developed a bit of a rattle & I have tried some stereo settings from this site but again, something for next service.

The drivers floor mat now has a hole worn all the way through from my heel being clad in a big fat DeWalt work boot all the time.

I have now had my area of coverage extended so the miles may start to increase at a greater rate still in coming months.

Hope this makes interesting reading for you all, I'll keep the reports coming.
    Good to hear the car is standing up well, it's going to take me several years to clock up that sort of mileage
    DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Im On 25,000 In 9 Months And I Thought That Was Bad ! :L

Comment

Great to read this. Mine will be doing around 30K per year, need it to be reliable, economical and good looking.

Comment

ive done 6k in 4 months and my mum had a go at me...!

Comment

Originally posted by Bensds3 View Post
            ive done 6k in 4 months and my mum had a go at me...!
            Smack Her...

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
              Smack Her...
              lmao!

Comment

Working...
              X