Shortest wait for a DS3 ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shortest wait for a DS3 ever?

I only had to wait 7 days for mine. If anyone wants one and wants one QUICKLY, it might be worth giving Charters in Aldershot a visit. Try and speak to Matt Thatcher (apparently a man with many contacts) I've heard a few on here having a rough time with Citroen dealers but I can't speak highly enough of Matt and the rest of the Charters team. Down to earth, no beating around the bush. Top lads!

HAPPY DS3'ing

Last edited by Brad; 25-07-2011, 11:31.

hmmm, you just beat my 8 days!!LOL
    Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

Well the fastest we turned around a DS3 in the showroom was 48hrs. Belle Blue DStyle for a local lady who had to have it asap!

Had to bribe the techs with beer to get them to push the job through.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Mmmmmm beer.....

Comment

Lol!! You can get any job done with the lure of beer, bacon or cake!

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Even more so with bacon cake. mmmmmm
            http://www.allbritishfood.com/Bacon%20Cakes.php
            Proud owner of missing wonky stickers

Comment

Mmmmm...

Comment

Exactly what i was thinking of Zack!

Comment

3 days for mine.
                  Day 1, I'll have it. Day 2, finance sorted. Day 3, picked it up.

You dont get to choose much but I wasnt fussy.

Comment

Think I can beat all of you, went into showroom decided I wanted to buy the DS3 sport in the showroom, while going through the finance received a call to say my Dad was rushed into hospital and I need to go up Asap 300 miles away, had the car 4 hrs later at 2pm, cant thank the guys more, they moved heaven and earth to get the car ready for me. The car was brand spanking new to, not a used one.
                    Last edited by kingo; 26-07-2011, 15:39.

Comment

Matt at Charters Aldershot sold me my DS3 Racing, he's without doubt the best car salesman I've ever dealt with!

Mine was 5 days from order to collection.

Stef
                      2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

I too got mine from Matt, I agree with Stef.

I had to wait for mine as it was ordered, but did sit in stefs car when i did so ;-p ... i even got to start it to see what it sounded like lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                          Think I can beat all of you, went into showroom decided I wanted to buy the DS3 sport in the showroom, while going through the finance received a call to say my Dad was rushed into hospital and I need to go up Asap 300 miles away, had the car 4 hrs later at 2pm, cant thank the guys more, they moved heaven and earth to get the car ready for me. The car was brand spanking new to, not a used one.
                          Great service! Who was the dealer?

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth View Post
                            I too got mine from Matt, I agree with Stef.

I had to wait for mine as it was ordered, but did sit in stefs car when i did so ;-p ... i even got to start it to see what it sounded like lol.

Did they let you take it for a quick spin round the car park
                            DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

7 days, and over a year ago when these cars were even more rare than they are today!

Bought the local dealership's THP demonstrator with 4 miles on the clock and got my hands on it after it was exhibited at the opening of at the local football club's new ground

Best car I've ever had despite the initial 'teething problems'

Going off at a bit of a tangent here but inevitably forums understandably seem to deal with problems with our cars but I for one am still delighted with my car, and the service that I have received from Autoworld Chesterfield.
                              Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

Working...
                              X