Have You Named Your DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Named Your DS3

My wife is one of those people who insists on giving cars names. She's decided that our DS3 will be called DiShy!

Hmmmm, bit cheesy that one. My son has named my previous cars, only had three including this but he hasn't come up with a name for this one yet, first one was Ralphie, second one was RoboDex-2000. God knows what this one will be when he finally gets an idea though!

Comment

Initially my daughter named it after our vacumm cleaner as it was the same colour - Henry. But in keeping with the french theme, I have now gone with Henri.

Comment

DickSplash

Comment

Lily

Comment

Originally posted by HerbyDS3 View Post
            DickSplash
            That's the first laugh I've had today. Cheers Herb.

Comment

Daisy :P i hold to the addage that like ships cars can only be female. lol, bring me that horizon! etc...
              '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
              '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
              'We do what we must, because we can.'
              Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

As per irishRob I am awaiting my seven yr old son to come up with a name for my DS3, although we don't have it yet so he may find it easier once he's been in it. He named my last car Pepsi, so I'm hoping for something nice for my Ds3

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle View Post
                  Initially my daughter named it after our vacumm cleaner as it was the same colour - Henry. But in keeping with the french theme, I have now gone with Henri.
                  Like it!

Now all you need to do is to paint some of those cheeky eyes on the front of your DS3!

Comment

Black with black interior, black leather and dark glass - called it Prince of Darkness.

Jimbob

Comment

Struggling to find a name for my yellow & black DS3. My daughter calls it the Little Hooligan (or is she referring to the driver...?)

My old yellow 2CV had been named Pierre by a previous (female, art student) owner, and had a small Poirot moustache painted on the nose, and a monocle discreetly painted on the door. Always raised a laugh - especially at pedestrian crossings.

If I'd been the first owner, I'd have named it Poubelle (trust the French to have such a lovely word for ... a dustbin !!!)

Comment

Working...
                      X