Ds3 car mats ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds3 car mats ??

Are there any special floor mats for the ds3 , know when I had my civic type r there was type r embroided mats available, looked through citroen but none look individual for the ds3 ,just want to give it that final touch when I get it!!!!

The Citroen mats for the DS3 are the same as C3 mats. They're really nothing special and expensive for what they are. IIRC the boot mat was over thirty quid. My carpet is black but the mats are a kind of dark grey, which I don't feel matches particularly well. There are lots of companies selling tailored mats, maybe someone here can give you a recommendation. I've still got the crummy citroen ones as I haven't yet found anyone that can supply me with carmen red ones!

Comment

See this thread http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...light=car+mats

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISA...m=260768789802 replacements i found got the eye holes in aswell

Comment

There's Millions On Ebay...

Alot Of People On Here have Bought From 'The Car Mat Factory'

Comment

Got mine from Car Mat factory, Luxury Black, and got the DS3 badge at same time so they fitted that aswell, Mats are Good quality and a perfect fit.
            2011 61 Plate, All Black DSport 150 THP, MyWay City Signature (SOLD)

2014 All Black DS5 DSport 200 THP

Comment

Car Mats for my DS3

Hi people the car mats in my ds3 are from here DS3 Car Mats and they fit perfectly, i even had my car registration embroidered onto both front car mats. They come with the clips to put onto the existing floor pegs. Also if you spen over £25 you get FREE Delivery, i hope this helps you out if your looking to buy some car mats

Comment

Originally posted by ds3owner View Post
                Hi people the car mats in my ds3 are from here DS3 Car Mats and they fit perfectly, i even had my car registration embroidered onto both front car mats. They come with the clips to put onto the existing floor pegs. Also if you spen over £25 you get FREE Delivery, i hope this helps you out if your looking to buy some car mats
                Can you put pics up please
                DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Working...
                X