No announcement yet.

Correct Tyre Pressure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I checked mine with the tyre compressor that came with the car as new and found mine to all be exactly 2.4bar so am mightily impressed. I do feel the car is a little flighty at speed especially over bumps. Not sure if this is how it is or whether the pressures are a little high? I've been driving larger cars the past 20 years and am used to a little more unsprung weight.
    Maybe I have to just get used to my ds3 still. It has only been a month since I got her!

Comment

Hi all, my ds3 1.6vti (12 plate) has got the bridgestone potenza tyres on & when i asked the salesman why they werent michelin tyres i was told that citroen had a disagreement with michelin and they changed to bridgestone and that all new citroens would be on bridgestone tyres! Charliechap

Comment

Originally posted by charliechap View Post
        Hi all, my ds3 1.6vti (12 plate) has got the bridgestone potenza tyres on & when i asked the salesman why they werent michelin tyres i was told that citroen had a disagreement with michelin and they changed to bridgestone and that all new citroens would be on bridgestone tyres! Charliechap
        Lol!!!
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
        X