| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
        Third time around.
        Work in Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Hannah View Post
          Illegal
          Oh Well...

Comment

Bugger. A mate gave me a pair of H 7s nightbreakers unopened package which he bought and never used that got me all excited. Lifted the bonnet took out the bulp/lamp that was fitted and then thought, bugger its only got 1 spade terminal on it. The ones I had been given have two terminals. and are 12v/55w PX26D 64210 NBR 499NBR all I need to do is find a car that these will fit. bugger bugger
            Last edited by royal bazzar; 18-11-2011, 19:52.

Comment

Originally posted by royal bazzar View Post
              Bugger a mate .......
              Ehh, exsqueeze me?!
              Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

I use phillips blue vision bulbs and they give a good HID effect, just a bit more costly than osrams

Comment

Originally posted by Petewete View Post
                  Ehh, exsqueeze me?!
                  OK see your point re punctuated hope thats better. nice sense of humour though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jelhead View Post
                    I use phillips blue vision bulbs and they give a good HID effect, just a bit more costly than osrams
                    I changed from osrams to these phillips blue vision bulbs, just as bright but looks cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by Jelhead View Post
                      The BlueVision sidelights are much whiter than standard too. If you're upgrading main beams then the sidelights need changing too just to match.
                      May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                      October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                      Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Originally posted by royal bazzar View Post
                        Bugger. A mate gave me a pair of H 7s nightbreakers unopened package which he bought and never used that got me all excited. Lifted the bonnet took out the bulp/lamp that was fitted and then thought, bugger its only got 1 spade terminal on it. The ones I had been given have two terminals. and are 12v/55w PX26D 64210 NBR 499NBR all I need to do is find a car that these will fit. bugger bugger
                        This might seem like a silly question, but are you sure that you were trying to change the right lamp.

The DS3 has 2 bulbs on each side, one H7 and one H1.
                        The dipped beam is the H7 which does have 2 spade terminals, the main beam is an H1 which only has 1 spade terminal.
                        And for information the dipped beam is the lamp the outer of the two and the main beam has the side light in it as well.
                        Attached is a pic showing the common bulb types

Click image for larger version

Name:	welke_lamp_fitting.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	353653

Comment

Working...
                        X