Ordered! Now for the waiting game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butlam View Post
    I ordered my DS3 a few weeks back now and came on here to read about them as I was excited. I have been told it will be ready on 14th October.

WAITING IS HORRIBLE!!!!
    When did you order yours done mine last week no dates or anything been told to me yet.

Comment

I ordered mine 30/08/11 and still don't have it

Originally got told the 26/09/11 but its been delayed. Something to do with the french holidays and them only just returning to work. Apparently there is a massive back log now and "Everyone is waiting on their DS3's at the moment"

I have been told it is due to leave the factory by 13/10/11 but the factory is in France

Comment

Originally got told the 26/09/11 but its been delayed. Something to do with the french holidays and them only just returning to work. Apparently there is a massive back log now and "Everyone is waiting on their DS3's at the moment"

I have been told it is due to leave the factory by 13/10/11 but the factory is in France
        The factory closes for the month of August, so understandibly there will be a back log, when it has left the factory it will be about two weeks.

It will be worth it though
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I ordered mine 13th July and was also given an original date of 26/09/11 so that's obviously some kind of default setting. Mine now says estimated factory exit of 18/10/11...later than yours yet you ordered more than a month later than me..this could be down to us ordering different models or just the fact it's in the hands of the French.

Comment

Working...
          X