No announcement yet.

Unwanted Traffic Announcements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes my wife's DS3 has the Sat Nav. When you press the "Traffic" button twice you get the Traffic menu as shown in the attached picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	353911

I can see no option to switch off Traffic Announcements

Comment

Love my Alfa!!

With My-way systems put the radio on and select it as the main display, then press the centre button and a sub menu will appear with the option you need.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Thanks for that - I am away at present but will try it out upon my return. Still not sure what you mean by having the radio as the main display. When I press the centre button with the radio preselected channels showing on the screen, the radio channel changes.

Comment

I have tried every screen I can find and can not see anywhere to disable the Traffic Announcements. The best I've managed is to restrict, I hope, the announcements to only anything happening within 1.8 miles of where the car is. This is on test now.

Comment

I have tried every screen I can find and can not see anywhere to disable the Traffic Announcements. The best I've managed is to restrict, I hope, the announcements to only anything happening within 1.8 miles of where the car is. This is on test now.

Comment

Working...
            X