Another Delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Delay

I have just spoke to my dealer and they have now further delayed my car. I have family who work in the motor trade and have been told that sometimes this is done when the car is damaged in transit, and they want to repair before it hits down at the dealer. could this be true?

Hmm... Thats going to depend on where your car is at, but it is possible that something may have happened as it's not uncommon.

That said there have been some delays getting vehicles through calais at the moment due to strikes.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

what reason did they give for the delay?
      C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

They just said that it had been left of the ferry with 2 other cars and that was a weeks delay.

Comment

I've also received the V5C for the car? surely they only tax the cars once they have arrived?

Comment

Which dealer are you using?

Normally you can only tax car once they have been consigned, that only happens when they are in the UK, but for certain months Citroen does allow forward regs of car to meet targets.

Comment

Coventry Citroen

Ahh I see, do you think they've taxed it to meet september targets?

Comment

According to the Shipping list they have 4 vehicles coming on the IVAN from Calais.

Comment

i've had answer phone message saying due to the recall on the pedal the car is still in distribution and will stay there till its fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                    Hmm... Thats going to depend on where your car is at, but it is possible that something may have happened as it's not uncommon.

That said there have been some delays getting vehicles through calais at the moment due to strikes.
                    do the french ever not strike ? lol im just glad we didn't beat em at rugby or they would of sealed up the tunnel.

Comment

Originally posted by chappas View Post
                      i've had answer phone message saying due to the recall on the pedal the car is still in distribution and will stay there till its fixed
                      Did they give you a campaign code for these, must say not seen anything but I might have missed that bulletin.

Comment

no sorry! its something to do with a bolt in a pedal? not sure if that means anything to you?

Comment

Working...
                        X