finance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finance deals

Call me nosey if u like but was just wondering what kind of deal other members managed to get using the citroen elect 4 thingy. ie deposit, monthly payments,milage allowance plus did u trade ur old car in and was the valuation reasonable ?

please state the model of your car to give me a better idea ..........info from owners or soon to be owners of the 110 hdi dsport plus would be very beneficial to me
    thanks

brew time !

Your far better off going down the Elect 3 route than Elect 4, Elect 4 only really exists to allow dealers to advertise prices without all the CCA crap to wrong about!

On Elect 4 the rate is fixed and the dealers have no influence on it, with Elect 3 again the rates are fixed but with the higher GFV compared to Elect 4 you end up paying roughly the same anyway.

Anyway we have a DSport HDi on special rate Elect3 with 10k per year, £2000 deposit paying about £195 per month. Sold our car direct to a trader at the SIV number, easier that way.

A point to note with Part Exchanges is that your Part Exchange is only ever worth what someone is willing to paid for it, remember the guides are only that and not gospel, the important figure in any deal is what the cost to change is.

Spoke with a customer last Saturday who went on about this cracking deal he got from one garage compared to another, yes he got a much higher PX value with the second garage who offered nearly a £1000 more but the cost to change was only a couple hundred different between the two.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

cheers biggy ...you got me thinkin now if its the elect 3 or 4 i signed for its that piggin long ago iv'e forgot ...........doh !

Comment

plus having read your reply i feel like ive had my pants pulled down and my back doors kicked in by a big black man .......havin agreed to £2000 deposit 10k mileage and £260 per month .......................oh my aching ring !!!

Comment

err...

Don't you have a copy of the 'pre-contract'......

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
            err...

Don't you have a copy of the 'pre-contract'......
            all i have is the order form ......WTF !!!!!!! Yet more feckin phone calls to be made later mi thinks .

Comment

Originally posted by connor217 View Post
              all i have is the order form ......WTF !!!!!!! Yet more feckin phone calls to be made later mi thinks .
              Opps.....!

Comment

by a big black man
                connor217
                managing to be somehow offensive in almost every post since August 2011

Comment

Originally posted by x6411 View Post
                  connor217
                  Lol!!

Anyway Connor I had a special deal on our DS3 courtesy of my Boss and that was a year ago when the cars were less to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by x6411 View Post
                    connor217
                    how is that offensive ?????? its a well know fact that black men are blessed with big rods so if anythin its a compliment ..............get off your politically incorrect box and quit your gibba jabba ..........fool .if ya dont like my posts then dont read em ........seemples

Comment

how is that offensive ?????? its a well know fact that black men are blessed with big rods so if anythin its a compliment ..............get off your politically incorrect box and quit your gibba jabba ..........fool .if ya dont like my posts then dont read em ........seemples
                      Chill... He's Messing With Ya...

Oh And Not All Black Men... Seen The Picture Of Chris Brown ? LOLOOOOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                        Chill... He's Messing With Ya...

Oh And Not All Black Men... Seen The Picture Of Chris Brown ? LOLOOOOOOL
                        12 hour night shifts bro ...woke up ratty ! hmmm chris brown eh ? i'll check it out lol

Comment

Working...
                        X