No announcement yet.

How Citroen deal with customer complaints and warranty issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I purchased my brand new DS3 in Aug 2011 purchased a 3yr/35K service plan, had car serviced at 12K & 25K in March and Oct 2012 I called to schedule my last service earlier this month for 35K to only be told that I was too soon time waise between services. Customer service between garge Citroen UK and the "cust Supp mgr" was poor no returned calls when promised i had to make all the call backs. I asked the garage that if I did not drive my car until October so car remained under 35K would they service it to which they replied yes. Service plans are mileage or years whatever finishes soonest. I have written MD at Citroen and await response. sad thing is I love my car the after sales is just poor.

Comment

Originally posted by andyloe View Post
      I purchased my brand new DS3 in Aug 2011 purchased a 3yr/35K service plan, had car serviced at 12K & 25K in March and Oct 2012 I called to schedule my last service earlier this month for 35K to only be told that I was too soon time waise between services.
      I assume from the mileages you've had your first two services at that it's a diesel? If so, your next service is due at 37,500 miles; you can't really expect a 35,000 mile service contract to cover that.

Edit: While there will be some leeway on actual versus scheduled servicing mileage, I think 2,500 miles early is not really reasonable.
      Last edited by DaveB; 02-05-2013, 16:03.

Comment

Post #31 highlights one of the issues with the free service plan, when you hit the 25k in year two you can only get the next service if you manage NOT to do 12,500 miles within the following 12 months.

The service plan is really designed for those doing low mileage but as it comes for free I can't see why people should grumble...
        Last edited by Bigfeet; 03-05-2013, 09:29.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

ordered a brand new DS3 a couple of weeks ago (thx Big feet for all your help) - reading all this is very off putting = YIKES
          The Truth is Out There !

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
            Post #31 highlights one of the issues with the free service plan,
            It cost me £199!

For that I'll be getting two annual services (i.e. the one without the oil change) & one routine service. I'm happy with that.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              It cost me £199!

For that I'll be getting two annual services (i.e. the one without the oil change) & one routine service. I'm happy with that.
              Lapse in memory there... I forget that the early owners had the purchase option
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
              X