model ds 3's (toy ones )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• model ds 3's (toy ones )

where can i purchase a white/black scale model ds3 toy car ? lol yes im losing the plot !:rolleyes: but i want one !!!!!!

You can get loads off flea-bay or speak to John Nicol about the 'official' Citroen Models
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

who is this mysterious john nicol ?i see his name pop up a lot .............is he the ds3 owners club version of Del boy ? lol

but cheers biggy ...........is there anythin you dont know !

Comment

Try this

This is Ebay at the mo - no white ones

Amazon is good but again, no white at present.

Like Big said, John N will be a good bet
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
          Try this

This is Ebay at the mo - no white ones

Amazon is good but again, no white at present.

Like Big said, John N will be a good bet
          thanks WTF ....................... i see no white ones tho i bet zack bought em all lol

Comment

Its the best colour - Clearly very popular

And John Nicol can be contacted here he works for Alistair Fleming Ltd (Citroen), top guy
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

When you go to ebay check worldwide as there is a guy in holland and one in france that gets ones even John can't get yet. I'm waiting for 4 wrc versions to arrive

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                I'm waiting for 4 wrc versions to arrive
                JUST 4?!
                Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

To go with the other 6 yellows and rc 1/16 wrc car from amazon £20 not £30 from model world, lol

Comment

obsessed much?!
                    Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

Originally posted by Petewete View Post
                      obsessed much?!
                      Me obsessed! have you seen my winter project, lol

Comment

as ya see by my avatar i got a 1-43 scale it did av a bottichelli blue roof but that was soon fixed to all white with some model paint as my sons a keen warhammer figures builder have also seen them in modelzone the primary maker for the ds3 is norev

hope that helped lol

also found a 1-16 rc ds3 here>> http://www.menkind.co.uk/gifts-gadge...ol-car-p112568
                        Last edited by billy smith; 14-10-2011, 17:48.
                        e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
                        Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                          To go with the other 6 yellows and rc 1/16 wrc car from amazon £20 not £30 from model world, lol
                          And I thought I was overdoing it with 3 yellows...

Comment

Norev do the most and different scales from £6 up to £52. Minichamps do the wrc cars in 1:48 priced £52. Here's the start of my collection from 1:16 R/C WRC down to ickle titchy yellow. Bit blurred sorry. Other three yellows on order from france inc at last one with a white roof

Comment

lol adi thats a few u got there i was gonna change the ariel on the real car to a shark fin then custom bodge the small 1:43 to it as an ariel cover but then woke up as some little twonk round ere would pull it off the 1st chance they got lol
                              e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
                              Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Working...
                              X