No announcement yet.

DSport Handling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree with putting the power down and i only have the hdi 90 . torque is immense i was expecting it to be boring with regards to response ect but no.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickedredc2 View Post
      i agree with putting the power down and i only have the hdi 90 . torque is immense i was expecting it to be boring with regards to response ect but no.
      Remap It Loser

Comment

my ds3 sport plus is like shit to a blanket round corners. its suspension is what id call firm, driveable without teeth jarring and predictable in tight bends
        ds3 1.6 hdi dsport plus in polar white and black roof

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt4265 View Post
          my ds3 sport plus is like shit to a blanket round corners. its suspension is what id call firm, driveable without teeth jarring and predictable in tight bends
          I spend a lot of time in my mates Clio RS 200 with the Cup chassis, so prehaps i'm just comparing it to something in a different league

Comment

handles very well, I used to hillclimb a vts and my previous car was a 172 which was to hard for day to day driving, my thp is great for day to day and really does go round the bend like its on rails, as did the vts, obviusly you need to drive it and get used to it before you throw it about, but its great fun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lufc_lad View Post
              I spend a lot of time in my mates Clio RS 200 with the Cup chassis, so prehaps i'm just comparing it to something in a different league
              you need to compare the RS200 to the ds3R

Comment

Working...
              X