Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a Lexia tool and local(ish) to Northants? Another LED DRL request!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a Lexia tool and local(ish) to Northants? Another LED DRL request!

I asked the dealer and they claimed no-one there knew how to re-programme the LEDs to stay on with the side lights.

Not wanting to start pulling the car apart, I did fancy getting them changed so that they stayed on with the side lights. I even contacted Citroen customer care after they asked for any comments, saying I was not happy about this considering my Insignia, like lots of other manufacturers, worked out how to keep the LEDs on at night time by making the LEDs go to half brightness. Not really rocket science! I also moaned about the lack of the heated seats in the leather for the UK market!

Anyway, I'd like to get the LEDs programmed and wondered if anyone had a Lexia tool and would be willing to programme them for me (is a bribe/compensation needed?!)

I live in Northants, but would be willing to travel depending on how far away the kind person who offers such services is. Ideally if no-one is local, I could combine this with visiting friends or something; so that could open things up to Lincolnshire/Peterbro way, Preston, Sheffield, Wilts, Yeovil, Newcastle, Luton; but these would take prior arranging of course!!

Anyway, any offers would be greatly received. I saw something on here about buying into a lexia - not something I'd be interested in, but would be willing to compensate a fellow DS3er with some pound notes for their troubles!

I have it...Leicestershire

www.SPTuning.co.uk
    White on red THP
    Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Bolton bcc Citroen did mine... If you fancy a drive xD
      sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
      Third time around.
      Work in Progress

Comment

Working...
      X