An excuse to go to the dealers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An excuse to go to the dealers?

Every time I've ever taken my car back to the dealer, for whatever reason, they have washed it before giving it back to me.
    Now don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. It's just..... well its getting cold outside and yes maybe I am a tad lazy and they do such a good job of it.

Haha. I hate it when my dealer washes my car. They undo all my hard work!

Comment

Don't need to take it to the dealer to scratch the paint up, Can do it yourself just take it through the car wash
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

When I ot my car back it was covered in swirl scrathces where it had been washed. Very considerate of them.
        sigpic

Comment

I give them a price list for a full correction detail and say 'you want me to sign the sales order, you sign here to say if you wash it, even just wipe it, you'll pay for a full correction' which I can myself as it happens...

I always make sure mine goes in infinitely better than any car they have, swirl free, covered in do not wash papers!

Regards,
          Clive.

Addictive Obessive Compulsive Detailer! Take a look on www.detailingworld.co.uk!
          CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
          DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Working...
          X