Price on my DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price on my DS3

After only 7 months of ownership I want to get another Type R, as after 3 cars in 3 years just can't stop wanting another one, I sold my last one to start saving.

I have a White edition, registered end of April of this year on an 11 plate.

1.6HDi
    5,000 miles
    Standard spec apart from the following:-
    Parrott bluetooth MKi9100 with Ipod connection in glovebox
    Chrome trim added to side, under rear window and rear lights
    As new condition, one wheel is kerbed.

What would I be looking at asking and getting?

Look it up in Parker's etc - if you're into detailing like me you can get top whack - on my last car I traded (not a Citroen) I had three dealers fighting over it, as it was better than showroom, made a £500 difference.....

Regards,
    Clive.
    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Well unfortunately it is definitely going now.

I have waited a few more months but can't wait any longer.

A car place in Castle Donnington are taking it, I went there to look at a car and they gave me a fair part ex price, however the car I was looking at was sold when I called them back a couple of days later, so I asked them if they would still be interested in mine.

I am taking it in tomorrow and that will be that, then will be seriously looking for its replacement otherwise I will be on 2 wheels going to work for the forceable :lol:

Not been on much but it has been a great site to be on when I have, hope you keep yours for a bit longer than I have :lol:

If anyone wants it before it goes tomorrow then be quick
      Last edited by N77; 26-01-2012, 22:39.

Comment

I have a exactly the same car and reg as you, what did you get for it if you dont mind me asking? i have more mileage tho

Comment

webuyanycar want £11,500 for mine

and its exactly the same as this
          sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
          Third time around.
          Work in Progress

Comment

wbac - well minus at least £700 from that then!
            My cars done 16,000 at the mo. Think i would like an all black d sport hdi or mini cooper D instead of my white edition.
            Last time i looked my car was supposed to be worth £9500 - 10,000 which is what i owe on it
            I love my white edition but i get bored of cars really quickly, which as a result has cost me tens of thousands £ in changing it every year. Had the DS3 9 months now and the longest i have ever owned a car in 22 years of driving is 18 months. That was a 51 plate Astra SXi which i must have have really loved lol!
            Last edited by pauljack; 25-01-2012, 21:25.

Comment

I change car usually every year...

but tbh I think I'm sticking with this and just gonna make it faster when I have money
              sigpic.

Third time around.
              Work in Progress

Comment

Did think of having it done at flashing remap place but i need it servicing every 7 months due to mileage and i thought at this point they would either see it is on the car or wipe it when they do an ecu upgrade (if they do one every service?)

Comment

Well it has gone, was an okay car and I didn't have any issues with it unlike the BMW before it, well apart from the Recall which was sorted out.

The car has gone for £11,900 and that is with 6,700 miles on the clock now.

Comment

not a bad price then.
                    sigpic.

Third time around.
                    Work in Progress

Comment

That was a very good price I think?

Comment

That's not a bad price tbh, i was at a mini dealer today looking at a 11 plate mini cooper d with a good spec and was originaly only offered 10k for mine even wbac was over 12k. The most they would go to was 11k, needless to say i'm not that desparate but if the offer had been more palatable the Ds3 would have been history.
                        Suzuki Rgv 250, Cruddy Corsa, Cruddy Astra, 56 Corsa D, 09 Fiesta Mk7, 59 Fiesta Mk7, 10 Swift Sport, 11 DS3 Hdi White Edition >> 61 DS3 e-Hdi Dstyle Plus Sport Yellow with corroding bellone's as standard<<

Comment

I tried one called wewantanycar as well, they seem to be better prices. That was at 11,500 to 11,800 something but you hear the stories of them knocking you down if anything slight, as long as you have nothing wrong you should be okay.

I declared the mark on the wheel.

Comment

Well they have my car listed on the site already

http://www.availablecar.com/used-cit...ite-3dr/103189

Comment

That's more than I paid for mine brand new...

Comment

Working...
                              X