No announcement yet.

Price on my DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought a ds3 dsport+ last week and got delivered on wednesday this week. Got an elect 3 online quote for £1k deposit with £1500 added by citroen, £270 a month for 3 years and final of £7k. The local dealer before I showed him the quote wanted to charge me £385 a month for the same car.

Comment

Did you get the new DSport+ THP or the old version?

By the way you guys have got to stop using we buy any car for PX values, getting your socks cleaned I'm afraid as they go with CAP and work down from that.

2011 DS3 White with 7k is CAP clean at £12,050 where Glass's puts the car at £12,240.

Still at the end of the day your car is ONLY worth what someone is prepared to pay for it!
      Last edited by Bigfeet; 27-01-2012, 14:48.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

It's the new one, 155BHP, 120 miles on the clock now 61 plate obv. Got choice of paint colour too

Comment

Thats good, there quite a difference between the tax of the two! £115 compared to £165
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Yeah, they put a years tax on it for me anyway. Only bit im unsure about is what to do for servicing. It isn't included so gotta work something out

Comment

I would never sell my car to wbac (aka we rip you off on any car) i just found it funny how much lower the mini dealer was below wbac lol. The more i debate the issue the more i'm convincing myself to pack up and get a mini, i was genuinely more than happy with my white edition but i've just not been happy with the dstyle plus :/ I've been patiently waiting for the last 5 months to get mine fixed and there's no saying i wouldn't have problems with a mini for instance but i'm just a bit weary of the situation now.
              Out of curiosity biggie what would you say a dstyle plus ehdi with 2.3k on the clock is worth on a px?
              Suzuki Rgv 250, Cruddy Corsa, Cruddy Astra, 56 Corsa D, 09 Fiesta Mk7, 59 Fiesta Mk7, 10 Swift Sport, 11 DS3 Hdi White Edition >> 61 DS3 e-Hdi Dstyle Plus Sport Yellow with corroding bellone's as standard<<

Comment

Originally posted by studly View Post
                I would never sell my car to wbac (aka we rip you off on any car) i just found it funny how much lower the mini dealer was below wbac lol. The more i debate the issue the more i'm convincing myself to pack up and get a mini, i was genuinely more than happy with my white edition but i've just not been happy with the dstyle plus :/ I've been patiently waiting for the last 5 months to get mine fixed and there's no saying i wouldn't have problems with a mini for instance but i'm just a bit weary of the situation now.
                Out of curiosity biggie what would you say a dstyle plus ehdi with 2.3k on the clock is worth on a px?
                Jesus i thought i was bad changing every year to 18 months - by the looks of your car history its every 6 months for you. Why so often Studly?

Comment

It's only been 6months or so on a few and that only started with the 2 fezzers, i was happy with the 09 plate but 6 months later the dealer rang up and asked if i had considered upgrading at minimal cost. I duly went down and i ended up having to pay only £160 to change to a 59 plate, i thought that wasn't bad for 6 months depreciation lol. I decided on the swift sport after a year as i wanted a change and the same again for the Ds3 white edition but that got written off by a clio driver hence i'm now driving a 61 plate dstyle plus which was an insurance replacement.
                  I genuinely really liked the Ds3 white edition and only had a creaky dash which i'd decided to live with, the Ds3 wasn't even my first choice that was a mini but was out of my budget once the extra's added up lol.
                  Suzuki Rgv 250, Cruddy Corsa, Cruddy Astra, 56 Corsa D, 09 Fiesta Mk7, 59 Fiesta Mk7, 10 Swift Sport, 11 DS3 Hdi White Edition >> 61 DS3 e-Hdi Dstyle Plus Sport Yellow with corroding bellone's as standard<<

Comment

Hey guys looks like they have left the forum url stickers on so you may have a new member if they do sell it

Comment

It's look the price they have your car up for, goes at roughly the amount I expect to be between trade-in and retail - i.e. circa £1500 (at this price range, different when you talk about £40K cars for example) I agree with one of the posts above, you can get the same spec new for a better deal........but good on you for getting it sorted how you wanted to!

Regards,
                      Clive.
                      CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
                      DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Working...
                      X