Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's nearly time...

Afternoon everyone,

Having seen the evidence on the forums myself, I know that there are similar posts to this all the time, but I am having difficulty containing my excitement at the moment!

After ordering my DStyle+ at the end of September, and a much shorter wait than I had anticipated, I will soon be taking delivery of her! Just going through all the Citroen finance forms, etc, and once it's all sorted she'll be all mine - hopefully before the week is out, but if not early next week - can't wait!

So apart from the possible journey from the dealers, where did you all take yours for the first spin?

My first spin was a 130 mile trip from the dealers to home!

Then to my parents to show they what I'd been talking about SO much, then I was desi all weekend so I could drive my car around, and for those that know me, thats a big thing for me!
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I get mine on friday too! *High Five*

Comment

Awesome

I Went Out All Day + Night,

Theres A "Zack Missing" Thread On Here Somewhere haha
        Last edited by ZACK; 15-11-2011, 14:02.

Comment

Originally posted by swarrin View Post
          So apart from the possible journey from the dealers, where did you all take yours for the first spin?
          My first drive was the 16 mile drive to work. My second drive was the 16 mile drive back from work.
          Felt like a lifetime between those two drives!
          Proud owner of missing wonky stickers

Comment

20 miles to my favorite 5 mile section of twisty forest road. Back and forth 3 times then home.
            Originally posted by cyclone
            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
            Originally posted by Broda
            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Funny you should say that WTF - I'm out on Saturday and I'm think of a tea-total weekend; good excuse for the extra driving, and a chance to show her off! If you and Arlow, etc are getting together anytime soon, don't forget to give me a shout!

Keep trying to think of the best driving roads around here, and can't decide on anything that stands out - seems like a trip further afield is needed.

What model/colour are you getting morgan?

Comment

It's nearly time.. On the 15th of September, thousands of entrepreneurs and tech lovers across Sydney will converge on the majestic Sydney Opera House to celebrate the https://studydemic.com/essaypro-com-review/ launch of Australian Startup Week.

Comment

Working...
                X