recall farce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recall farce

had letter of cuk about recall for earth cable replacement about 3 weeks ago completely forgot about it the received another letter from lookers saying car had not been booked in for recall, promptly phoned them and booked car in the lady on the phone took the reference number of the recall letter then confirmed the reg number and model,i then asked if they had the part in to do the job in hand after reading somewhere on forum about them not having the cable in for someones car when they went in for a recall anyway got a sarcastic reply along the lines of"if its been recalled i should imagine we will have the part to do the job".so wife takes half a day of work goes down a 1.45pm and after sitting there till3.15 pm low and behold they havent even got the cable to do the car who do citroen employ at there garages retards or what how long does it take to lift the bonnet and realize that they dont have the part more so why did they even book the car in if they dont have the part to do it with

Originally posted by willo View Post
    the lady on the phone
    There's Your Problem Right There,

That's Not A Sexist Comment, I'm just Saying That She Obviously Wouldn't Know What Parts They Have / Don't Have,

I Agree That It's Wrong That They Called You Down Without The Part In Stock But After Reading This Forum You Should Have Checked With A Member Of The Service Department,

As For The Time They Took Then Yeah I Agree That's Rediculous !

Comment

it was the service dept that i spoke to when i phoned i was transfered through to her ,surely cuk have advised all the garages there is to be a recall about these faulty cables and a few quick clicks on the keyboard will inform the garage of how many ds3 are likely to be coming in so intern the garage should have place an order for a shit load of these cables and then sent there own recall letters out when the cables were in,its not rocket science

Comment

Had same problem when I booked into colliers booked in only to be told yours does need doing! But we haven't got the parts so you will need to book it in again!! I said yes I know it needs doing as it has been recalled! Did u not realise it was a national recall of ds3s and u should order extra parts!! Wasn't happy

Comment

Working...
        X