Red Arrows on Speedo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Arrows on Speedo.

Just have a couple of questions. On the Kilometres speedo there are 3 arrows that point to certain speeds. Can anyone tell me what they are for? and if they are max speed in gears why are there only 3? Is it because at Citroen they can only count to 3 or couldn't be bothered after 3?

Also today is one of the first times I have driven my D Sport THP 150 when it has been Hot ( currently 34 degrees). When I drive without the airconditioner on it runs on halfway on the temperature guage. Turn on the airconditioner and it runs cooler ? is this supposed to happen and does anyone else get this? maybe they have airconditioned the engine aswell?

No idea about the speedometer. Maybe the engine cooling fan turns on with the AC?
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

I know that the volume of the stereo turns up at certain speeds when you set it to, not sure if these are the speeds with the arrows

Comment

The red arrows I take are the ones pointing at 50,90 and 130 KPH? These mark certain speed limits that are enforced and the red arrows are designed to help you monitor your speed in relation. In the UK we don't have this as the inner ring denotes KPH for European driving.

In answer to the other query is that when you run the AC a second motor starts that the engine has to run so the cooling fans for the radiator kicks in to avoid any additional heat warming the engine bay.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

they have been landing in some strange places recently - but this is ridiculous!

Jimbob

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. I am far more wiser than before.

Comment

Your very welcome!
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
              X