Stereo volume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stereo volume

Ds3 dsport 110 hdi , when I speed up volume sometimes increases slightly no change on display and when slowing down from speed volume goes quieter no display change , does anybody else experience this ? If it's a feature can it be turned off ? Thanks in advance

If it's the same as the DS sport then it's the automatic volume control and you can switch it off in audio settings

Comment

Have to have a play then could not find anything yesterday through menus will have to look again cheers

Comment

Yeah, my boring DS3 has an auto volume thing. Easily turned off but I'm guessing you'll have to go about differently to me so can't offer any help
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Just glad it can be deactivated it drives me mad thought I had a hearing problem lol !!!

Comment

Well, i can't turn mine off... Tried several times, but it still keeps increasing the volume when i accelerate past certain speed. Have to live with it.

Comment

yeah it is the same on my DS3, just been racing manual and can be turned off, one i have done mine i will post a guide to help you out!!

Comment

Nice one mate ! :-)

Comment

yeah got it!! on the radio it self there is a Music Note symbols, press that till "Automatic Volume" it should have a dot coloured in next to Active, use there arrows on the radio (right side) to select Inactive, then press ok, just been on to test and so much better!!!

Comment

Done it ! Your a star cheers mate !

Comment

:| BORING ? how dare you !

Comment

Turned the auto volume off in mine but it still does it. Properly irritating.
                        May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                        October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                        Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Originally posted by THP View Post
                          Turned the auto volume off in mine but it still does it. Properly irritating.
                          Just a thought but as the car stores the settings re set up and volume for each mp3, radio, cd etc, would it need turning off on each 'thing'?

Just an idea
                          My DS3R3... nearly....
                          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

sorry thought i had it as well, there is another setting that you need to turn off, if you keep pressing the music note, you should have Automatic Volume off!! keep pressing music note till 'Loudness Correction' this needs to be Inactive as well.

Comment

The loudness correction should stop working at higher volume levels from what I understand, I don't think it's linked to the speed of the car.
                              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                              Bigfeet's File Repository
                              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                              X