No announcement yet.

Citroen, you robbing bastards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vowed I'd never buy another Peugeot again after my dealings with them on my rejected 207 and dealing with Robins and day on my partners car. So far the dealer i had my ds3 serviced at was first rate and great, but who knows if i got problems? Worked for Toyota and also ran a Yaris last year and I have to say their customer service is amazing and second to non.

Comment

Whys Your Air Sensor Disconnected ?

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
        Whys Your Air Sensor Disconnected ?
        I'll show you next time I see you
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I've Just Realised... It's Coz Of That Red Forge Singular Intake Block With All of The Pipes And The Filter Going To It...

If You'd Had Pro-Speed Build You A Proper Kit You Wouldn't Have This Problem

Comment

Looking at the way you "kick off" and talk to Citroen no wonder you get no help. I was thinking of buying a DS3 but having looked at this forum for some time now I will keep my Clio 197.
            The 197.com site have far less "chavs" signed up.

Comment

percy in regards to ya comment im sure all car forums av their resident chav's that includes 197.com. and its called freedom of speech if someone been unfairly treated whatever the case they in their own mind have the right to av a rant. if they feel they've be had. as we've all been in that situation once in a while. as for the ds3 its a wonderful car cant fault ours and look forward to many years motoring in it as like the rest of us on this forum.
              e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
              Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

"chavs" who the hell do u think u r ? u joined had a look at what was being sed tht class us all "chavs" get a life and read posts properly people " tlk to citroen" like they do because they have been treated like shit and been without their car for weeks at a time. so i dont think your in a position to say anything at all. p.s "clio`s are more of a "chavs" car then the DS3 will ever be. U , I and the rest of the world no this . HAVE A NICE DAY ( IN UR CLIO)

Comment

Originally posted by Percy R3 View Post
                  Looking at the way you "kick off" and talk to Citroen no wonder you get no help. I was thinking of buying a DS3 but having looked at this forum for some time now I will keep my Clio 197.
                  I'd hardly class a rant as "kicking off". Granted I'm enthusiastically annoyed about Citroens after sales practices, since when did that exclude me from having a rant?

With regards to the chav comment, I'd hardly place myself under that category. Since when did chavs hold a language base of more than 50 words? That coupled with the fact I don't own even a pair of tracksuit bottoms..

Thanks for your concern Percy. Back to the Renault forum you go..
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I was thinking of buying a DS3.
                    saw the errors in his way owning a clio and wanted to hang up the burberry baseball cap and ditch his shell suit and join the elite squad of ds3 owners. poor ole percy keep ya hat and bog orf
                    e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
                    Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Cool first post bro. . . . . .

Regards, a definite non chav with a lovely DS3
                      My DS3R3... nearly....
                      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by percy r3 View Post
                        looking at the way you "kick off" and talk to citroen no wonder you get no help. I was thinking of buying a ds3 but having looked at this forum for some time now i will keep my clio 197.
                        dick

Comment

I think I,ve hit nerve

Comment

I think I,ve hit nerve
                            You've also hit a comma instead of an apostrophe.
                            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I think I,ve hit nerve
                              You've come into a forum for DS3 owners, and with your first post labeled us as chavs, so kudos points to you for concluding this . . . .

As a community we have opinions and views. 'Chav' Fish has been dicked around but that doesn't impact the car's some others have and the full DS3 range. But hope you are happy sticking with your car and have fully based your decision on more than THIS thread.

Haters gonna hate.
                              My DS3R3... nearly....
                              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Oh Hai Percy !

Comment

Working...
                                X