Ordered my DSport Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered my DSport Today

Ordered my DSport today - White with black roof, white dashboard and city signature. Agreed part exchange for my car now, even if it takes 3 months and a discount as I have been with them for years. Salesman hopes it will be here by the end of September, not holding out much hope for that short a turn around.

Hey,

As Far As I Know The Factory In France Re-Opened Today After The August Month Long Holiday And Even If Your Dealer Actually Sent Off The Order Today Your Car Would Be In The End Of Sept / Beginning Of October Build Slot Which Leaves It In The End Of Oct / Beginning Of Nov Delivery Date...

As You Can See I NEEDED To Find Out How Their System Works In Order To See How Long Mine Was Gunna Take To Come lol...

I Ordered Mine 1st Week Of August And Was Told Today That My Car Is An Early Sept Build With A Mid-October Delivery Date - Cannot Wait

Comment

ordered my dsport on 6th july, now got a mid to end of october delivery estimate, i was also told there factory closes down for the duration of august so have to call them back next week for an update.
      anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
        Hey,

I Ordered Mine 1st Week Of August And Was Told Today That My Car Is An Early Sept Build With A Mid-October Delivery Date - Cannot Wait
        I hope thats true... as your 521 ahead of me! Maybe means the useless franchised dealer saying at latest by end of Oct looks likely/hopeful. Still only had the 1st order email.

Comment

Hey,

As Far As I Know The Factory In France Re-Opened Today After The August Month Long Holiday And Even If Your Dealer Actually Sent Off The Order Today Your Car Would Be In The End Of Sept / Beginning Of October Build Slot Which Leaves It In The End Of Oct / Beginning Of Nov Delivery Date...

As You Can See I NEEDED To Find Out How Their System Works In Order To See How Long Mine Was Gunna Take To Come lol...

Hi
          Can I ask why you capitalise every word?

Comment

Originally posted by DSteve3 View Post
            LOL, I've been wondering that very thing for weeks now!

Oh, and welcome mksal1. I was speaking to my dealer the other day, apparently the custom builds are still taking time, however, the new white or black models are sold as and when required, you can't change the spec on them but suppose that's an option if you're desperate, but the new 'off the shelf' black with white tires just looks awful to me.

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post

Oh, and welcome mksal1. I was speaking to my dealer the other day, apparently the custom builds are still taking time, however, the new white or black models are sold as and when required, you can't change the spec on them but suppose that's an option if you're desperate, but the new 'off the shelf' black with white tires just looks awful to me.
              I agree!! So glad I got the white with the black alloys, it looks SO much better (I think, at least)

Comment

Indeed, ha, even my dealer said the black with white wheels looked naff!

Comment

Hi
                  Originally posted by irishRob View Post
                  Coz Im Weird lol

Nah I Just Always Have With Forums Just To Be Different Like lol

I'll Stop If It Upsets You ? :L

Comment

I'll Stop If It Upsets You ?
                    I'm sure I can survive the rest of my given time on this planet with you camel casing your forum posts son, dinnae worry. Was just curious.

Comment

Coz Im Weird lol

Nah I Just Always Have With Forums Just To Be Different Like lol

I'll Stop If It Upsets You ? :L
                      No, don't do that! I was just wondering and it must be a real pain to keep hitting the shift key! Each to their own pal!

Comment

Got an email yesterday, my order has been placed with the factory. How much longer will I have to wait?
                        Originally posted by mksal1 View Post
                        Ordered my DSport today - White with black roof, white dashboard and city signature. Agreed part exchange for my car now, even if it takes 3 months and a discount as I have been with them for years. Salesman hopes it will be here by the end of September, not holding out much hope for that short a turn around.

Comment

Originally posted by mksal1 View Post
                          Got an email yesterday, my order has been placed with the factory. How much longer will I have to wait?
                          Hi normal turn around about 12 weeks...Will be worth the wait...Nice Choice.

Comment

No, don't do that! I was just wondering and it must be a real pain to keep hitting the shift key! Each to their own pal!
                            I Honestly Think I Have A Form Of OCD Cause I Don't Even Notice I Do It :L

Comment

My DSport is leaving the factory on Thursday. Only an 8 week turn around from the day I placed the order to delivery.

Comment

Working...
                              X