paint warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paint warranty

ive had citroen ok some 'touch ups' on some areas of unpainted bumper on my car and a scratch on the drivers door sill. i was told i could book the car in in the new year, however i got a call yesterday telling me i must have the work done before christmas. i want to know if there is a timescale from being given the green light to have the work done and to having the work carried out. im also abit wound up that they are making me go through the hastle of swapping my insurance over to their courtesy car rather than them insuring it for me? any help would be appreciated thanks

maybe i'm being dense here, but does your insurance not cover you for a courtesy car already?
    Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

at least there doing something about yours had 2 dealers say my paintwork imperfections were from industrial fall out, had the car mopped marks removed. Guess what within 3 weeks they've started to return a repeat visit is needed as one did say if it didnt resolve it pictures would be set to cuk. But i can not be to blame for it as I dont live any where near large industry I work for the ambulance service not tata steel!!!!

Comment

Industrial fallout... where do you live chernobyl? Demand they sort it!!

Comment

Well they were great to start with they took pictures the first time I took it in and sent to Citroen uk, but now are demanding I take my car in before Christmas which I don't understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregstar90 View Post
            Well they were great to start with they took pictures the first time I took it in and sent to Citroen uk, but now are demanding I take my car in before Christmas which I don't understand?
            B*llocks to that - if it's not convenient for you, they ought to give you another appointment after Xmas. If they've got some slack time in their paint shop next week, that's their problem.

Re the insurance - is it that you're not covered by their own insurance due to age, or some other reason? Someone else on here had a similar problem recently and iirc they were sorted out with a hire car instead. It's most unusual for a customer to be expected to transfer their own insurance to cover a courtesy car.

Comment

Working...
            X