Seat Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Covers

Anyone know of any seat covers that are tailored to fit the DS3? I absolutely ruined the seats in my last car so I don't wanty to do it again. Plus for some reason Citroen decided to put mesh over the fabric on the seats, making it impossible to get all crumbs etc out :mad:.

Preferably they would be red and black to compliment the colour of my car.

Cheers in advance
    Dstyle+ 1.6 VTi, Red/Black

Citroen has them in there accessory catalog don't know about the color http://www.accessories.citroen.co.uk...=6&pageSize=10
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Must sure that any seat cover you purchase is first of all BSI approved and it also side airbag compatible. Remember seeing a fiesta where the old guy had put on these heavy duty covers, the airbag exploded inside the seat as it couldn't rip the fabric of the cover.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Doing a bit of research into a seat cover for the DS3.

I found this on fleabay http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vie...d=300612658813

Just wondered if anybody here had purchased one. I don't really want the one size fits all type as they tend to look a bit cheap and cheerful and aren't as waterproof as they claim to be.

Kevin

Comment

Me looking for some top quality RED/BLACK covers too
          Have this habit of resting Left hand on the edge of the passenger seat when stopped and its looking grubby after 17months
          Seats are beginning to look slightly jaded and not bright too
          Not sure whether to use a cloth upholsetery cleaner as dont they bleach the colour a bit?
          Does a good valet service do a good clean of fabric seats?
          CBLUE
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
          X