Headlights not good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlights not good!

Just driven on unlit country roads tonight and headlights not good at all. Can anyone suggest replacement bulbs that are brighter and therefore safer?

Thanks

i thought the same about the standard bulbs dont no wot i fitted tbh but they defo better also if on country roads i find believe it or not the fog lights make such a difference

Comment

Osram night breakers look very good.

I fitted hids to mine and I won't be going back to a halogen I can tell u!!!

Comment

I've fitted Osram Nightbreaker Plus - much better than standard . . . recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          I've fitted Osram Nightbreaker Plus - much better than standard . . . recommended!
          +1

Both main beam & dipped
          DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

found on ebay >>>http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-OSRAM...-/350511000881

and a free keyring torch lol
            e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
            Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

HIDs...

Comment

hid's seem good but too much aggro >>http://www.dft.gov.uk/vosa/repositor...3-lighting.pdf requires manditory self leveling and washers sod that lol
                e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
                Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

But You Dont Have An MOT For 3 Years Lol

Comment

I use Philips Xtreme Vision in mine. Much better than standard. Never tried the Osrams though.
                    May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                    October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                    Instagram @adamds3

Comment

We've fitted the Osram Nightbreakers to our car and go the lights level checked and they work a treat.
                      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                      Bigfeet's File Repository
                      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I got the nightbreaker ones from these guys as well, noticed a big diffrenece! http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/surpluscarparts
                        Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

You guys don't need to run off to the internet, do what I did and spoke with my local part trade supplier, got both the H1 and H7 at a cracking deal!

By the way as it's a bit hard to find here is the Osram light configurator.

http://am_application.osram.info/publish/index_en.html
                          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                          Bigfeet's File Repository
                          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Prob a stupid question, but on the osram nightbreaker plus bulbs is it H7 for the dipped beam and H1 for the main beam? When you look on ebay and check using their compatability for your car it says they dont fit a ds3 only a racing version? Sorry I am not very technical lol derrrrrrrr

p.s how do you fit them
                            Last edited by pauljack; 23-12-2011, 21:13.

Comment

Originally posted by pauljack View Post
                              Prob a stupid question, but on the osram nightbreaker plus bulbs is it H7 for the dipped beam and H1 for the main beam? When you look on ebay and check using their compatability for your car it says they dont fit a ds3 only a racing version? Sorry I am not very technical lol derrrrrrrr

p.s how do you fit them
                              All the information you need is in the Owner's Handbook!

Comment

Working...
                              X