2 Months of Being a DS3 Owner :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Months of Being a DS3 Owner :D

I read somewhere that people on here like to see how people are getting on with their DS3's SO I thought I would write a wee something about mine.

I LOVE HIM My DS3 DStyle + 120 VTi (called Darren) is fab! I am so in love with all the little gadgets and features that make it a very exciting car . I love the day lights, how awesome are they? Seeing other drivers and pedestrians stare at my car as I whizz past is very satisfying, anyone else agree?

The automatic lights, wipers and climate control make for a very peaceful and easy drive where I'm not having to worry about faffing which buttons and switches. The climate control feels like it knows what temp I like as I get warm very quickly (hot blooded ahaha) but it never gets too sweaty or too cold AND it warms up so quickly!!

The seats are incredibly comfortable. I recently drove to Alton Towers from Salisbury (about a 4 hour drive) and did not experience the dreaded "numb bum". They also feel lovely on my back after a long day at work hauling boxes, transformers and various other pieces of heavy metalwork.

The interior is simply stunning with the black dash, orange ambience lighting, metal gear stick and steering wheel. Its also very spacious in the front and lucky where I'm short there's also plenty of room in the back! You could definitely fit a body or two in the boot also :P

The exterior is divine, so sleek and stylish ... Belle blue with a black roof and wing mirrors and silver chrome trim just to set it off nicely. The folding mirrors are fantastic and very practical and the DS3 logo on the back is a lot nicer than the standard Citroen arrowheads. Mine also has a sticker contribution from Penton Citroen in Salisbury which I don't mind as they have sold me a truly amazing car.

I hope I haven't bored people too much but hopefully it might encourage people looking into buying a DS3 to take the plunge and to let current owners that I am glad to be a DS3 owner. Also I realised the other day that it's been 3 years since I passed my driving test so I can have a bit more fun without losing my licence straight away ... Ahahah but of course I wouldn't do that

DS3 drivers in Wiltshire ... Please wave!!
    Blue/Black DS3 120 VTI DStyle + :eek::redface::eek: And loving it!

sigpic Just Chillin'

Originally posted by KazziKaz View Post
    Also I realised the other day that it's been 3 years since I passed my driving test so I can have a bit more fun without losing my licence straight away
    I Like Your Style :L

Comment

Great review and nice to hear some 'DS3 Love'!
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Well theres been a load of moaning (including some from myself :P) so I thought a review about the good features of the Ds3 might go down well.
        Blue/Black DS3 120 VTI DStyle + :eek::redface::eek: And loving it!

sigpic Just Chillin'

Comment

Working...
        X