Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie Just Ordered A DS3 Dsport Plus..................... in SPORT YELLOW??????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Just Ordered A DS3 Dsport Plus..................... in SPORT YELLOW??????????

Hi all!

Just a bit of advice im after tbh! Ive just ordered a brand new DS3 Sport Plus In sport yellow black roof and black wheels! only problem being ive never actually seen a yellow on the road! they had a red at the showroom but ended up deciding on going for the yellow! :-S ive seen pictures on here and it looks really nice but i dont know if im going to be as impressed as in the flesh?? Another question i cant seem to find does the Dsport Plus come as standard with reverse parking sensors and a Bluetooth car kit? if so is the Bluetooth supported for an Iphone 4s! Ive traded in my Renault Wind collection edt because it was an absolute bucket!!! brand new and falling apart! so hoping for some better luck with my DS3!! thanks in advance for all your help!!

J

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...14998052_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...49024898_n.jpg

waiting on the arrival of my dstyle plus but took these pictures at the dealer with my daughter lol she likes it

Comment

Didn't your dealer go through the spec with you??
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Dont ask mate he didnt have a clue!!! i basically told him what was on there!!! #useless!

Comment

*sigh*

Been on here long enough now to no longer be surprised.

Here you go this should cover everything you need to know;

http://www.mediafire.com/?dbwn2cqminn1xa2
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Welcome !

Is It The THP Or The HDi ?

Comment

Originally posted by J888MEC View Post
              ive seen pictures on here and it looks really nice but i dont know if im going to be as impressed as in the flesh??
              It's awesome, mate! - it's not a wishy-washy, pale-'n-pasty yellow like some others, but a proper in-your-face yellow, and the black roof & black wheels set it off really well.

After 21 months, mine still puts a smile on my face when I see it, and it still turns heads too.

Great choice! Come On You Yellows! (must admit that it helps if your football team play in yellow...)
              Last edited by gar074; 14-01-2012, 13:17.

Comment

Glad to hear it thats what i was worried of some of the yellows ive seen onoine look quite dull and i wanted the bright yellow just hoping i dont end up looking like an AA van!!! lol Ive gone for the diesel living in the valleys ive had a gutsfull of paying petrol (to many hills) never had a diesel before used to my petrols but long gone are the days of driving as fast as i can with the windows down and clubland 10 blasting lol! Just looking for something a little more economical!!! After all the trouble i had with my pissing Renault wind hoping all french cars dont have the same rep??? :-/

Comment

diesel - win
                  yellow bright - win
                  fast - win
                  loud stereo - win

get my drift :0) welcome to the club

Comment

yes yellow is the best colour

TEAM YELLOW

Comment

Yellow FTW !!!:cool:
                      61 Yellow + Black DS3 Dstyle+ Vti 120
                      60 Blue Toyota Aygo 1.0 ( Work Car )
                      57 Cool Blue Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 Design (Work Car)
                      56 Black C4 VTR+ Hatch 1.6
                      03 Mauritius Blue Saxo Desire 1.1

Comment

Yay a new member for team yellow
                        Suzuki Rgv 250, Cruddy Corsa, Cruddy Astra, 56 Corsa D, 09 Fiesta Mk7, 59 Fiesta Mk7, 10 Swift Sport, 11 DS3 Hdi White Edition >> 61 DS3 e-Hdi Dstyle Plus Sport Yellow with corroding bellone's as standard<<

Comment

Where Ya From Mate ? What Valleys ?

Comment

i hope you dont mind me asking but what did you pay for it. Its just im going to my local dealer soon and i just want an idea what sort of price i can get them down to.

Comment

I'm sure you will get them down to as low as they can go all dealers have different deals ECt I imagine

Comment

Working...
                              X