X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all, newbie here :) couple of things times and auto

Hi
    Ordered a silver with the red roof dstyle
    Any one got a auto, my needs are that I have trouble with my left leg and this is the first auto for me
    Also I know it's been asked many times but mine has to be factory built as there is none in our country
    Heard that it could take up to 4 months to get to me.
    Test drove a auto and the car is great to drive and looks the part
    Any help would be great
    ATB

Originally posted by Timberland1966 View Post
    Hi
    Ordered a silver with the red roof dstyle
    Any one got a auto, my needs are that I have trouble with my left leg and this is the first auto for me
    Also I know it's been asked many times but mine has to be factory built as there is none in our country
    Heard that it could take up to 4 months to get to me.
    Test drove a auto and the car is great to drive and looks the part
    Any help would be great
    ATB
    Welcome to the club! I have a blue/black auto as I have to have a left foot accelerator. Are you with motorbility? I ordered my car on the 7th November and collected 23rd December. Mine was also factory built. The auto works very well and has very smooth gear changes when it warms up. I absulutly love my car and so will you! (if you survive the wait!)

Belle Ile Blue
    /Onyx Black - VTI 120 - DStyle

Check Out My Custom Subwoofer Boot Build

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...-s-Simple-Mods

Comment

The Dealers Say About 20 Weeks ( 4 Months ) But Find It's Usually About 10-12 Weeks

Comment

Yes I am on the motabilty scheme
        Just thought that after a week that I may have got a order number or some thing. Car I have now is sat on the drive as it's a manual box
        What a nice car these are, only seen one around and that's the guy who owns the garage lol
        Wife picked the colours I wanted yellow with black but she liked this colour must say I do to. Only thing I'll change is the mirrors. Come same as roof but have paid separate for silver as it's cheaper to order via garage than getting it done while it's being built
        Thank god it's not 4 months
        ATB

Comment

Mine was a factory order as I raided the options list. As Zack says 10 - 12 weeks is about right for a factory order. Welcome to the club, I know you will love the car.

Comment

Thanks for replys had a email from Citroen saying thanks
            There is a number ie order number I think
            Can I track it.

Comment

I have A 11 Reg C3 1.6i 16v VTi Exclusive Auto. I have Hand Controls fitted and went with the C3 as I needed a 5 Door plus it has more kit over the DS3 Dstyle and with a bit more money over the Deposit for the DS3 Auto I upgraded the wheels on my C3 and had the Visability Pack.
              A Citroën Fanatic

CE14 C3 Picasso 1.6i VTi Exclusive EGS In Pearl White, With 17" Clover Alloy Wheels, Black Pack, Chrome Mirror Covers, Mudflaps, Wind Deflectors, Hand Controls & Steering Ball.
              CE11 WOH C3 1.6i VTi Exclusive Auto With 17” Sonneberg Alloy Wheels & Visability Pack.My Old Car.
              CA10 KZB C4 Picasso 2.0HDi 138BHP VTR+ EGS, Brothers Old Car.

Comment

Working...
              X