Intake pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intake pipe

Dose any know to to keep the intake pipe on the turbo mine's keeps popping off and gone through about 20 jupelee clips and starting to annoy me now

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Jubilee clips dude ... mine eats them too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Which pipe keeps blowing?
      White on red THP
      Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Jubilee clips dude ... mine eats them too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We're the pipe connects to the turbo keeps popping off

Comment

Mines the same mate I've taken the runner seal out and it's holding ok now

Comment

Turbo intake? If the rubber seal is split or saturated in oil theyll keep slipping off, a new rubber seal will fix it
              White on red THP
              Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

That's the one the whole units new as I needed the air mass meter I've taken the seal out and seems to be holding better now

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
                  Turbo intake? If the rubber seal is split or saturated in oil theyll keep slipping off, a new rubber seal will fix it
                  Unfortunately the rubber seal part is not sold separately from the pipe. The whole new turbo intake part should be bought.

Comment

Originally posted by Barola

Unfortunately the rubber seal part is not sold separately from the pipe. The whole new turbo intake part should be bought.
                    That's typical for PSA, I wanted to replace some fuel pipe clips under the inlet manifold. Had to buy the actual fuel pipes to get the clips....
                    White on red THP

Comment

It's had the new intake pipe but it kept popping off so I've taken it out and tightened it and it's seemed to be working fine now

Comment

The only problem on the forum i haven't experienced yet. Touch wood...

Comment

Working...
                        X