Wheel arches performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel arches performance

Hi all new member here good to be part of the club. I have a 155 thp ds3 and want to put the wheel arch extensions from the performance onto it. Does anyone know if these are just bonded on or do you have to drill holes into the wheel arches for studs. Any help appreciated

I believe they are glued on, might be one or 2 clips but no holes needed. If you manage to source the parts, let us know where form and how much - there are a lot of people who would want to do it!
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Have already got prices direct from a Citroen dealer. As they are not carbon fibre like the ds3 racing ones they are more affordable. I believe the front splitter and all wheel arches come in under a £1000 which is still a fair amount but nothing like the price of the racing ones.

Comment

Yeah I dread to think what the carbon cost for a full set, wasn't the rear diffuser carbon fibre too?
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Yes I believe it was

Comment

Welcome to the club

My wheel arch trim is glued on. Couple of clips near the wheel arch liners but I think that's it...
            Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
            Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Thanks for your help

Comment

Do u have sure that are glued on? Because in the old Racing models have holes.

Comment

Considering Kat's fell off and she saw underneath, yep, pretty sure they are now clipped and glued. Various parts of the car have been pinned at one point and glued later. Less holes means less rust I guess.
                  Join the Facebook Group!
                  Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Working...
                  X