What is the e-HDI DSport 110 like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the e-HDI DSport 110 like?

Last edited by alex2016g; 06-02-2012, 00:35.

Well i'm picking mine up in next week or so, it's french so they be some problems but hopefully not has many has my last 3 peugeots. I'm getting shut of my current 207 HDI 110 GT because clutch needs replacing at 19k lol.

Reading some of the posts they have been problems with the finish on the painted dash part and the dash can rattle, the alloys corrode around the center cap after a few months. this was caused by the laquer being damaged when the center car was put in but they might of resolved this and i think nearly everyone has had the wheels replaced for new ones when it's happened, i'll be checking the alloys closely when i go to pick mine up to see if the laquer is damaged. also I think i've read that the alloy strips on the doors can get rust spots.
    2012 Dsport +, white with black roof. Stubby aerial, Alloy DS3 tax disc holder, Alloy black and silver dustcaps and 3D Gel carbon affect plates. Now with kawasaki green painted brakes.

Comment

110 is the Sport DS3 to go for. This is what I should have got *sob sob*

No faults on my Dstyle, re wheels, or dash paint :-s Some owners of white have had issues re bumper not matching the body work, but this is due to the base material and colour of base paint, mine matched perfectly.

The 'chrome' rubbing strips on the door are plastic, so I've not known them to rust
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I thought they was plastic but i'm sure i read someone had rust spots on them lol nevermind
        2012 Dsport +, white with black roof. Stubby aerial, Alloy DS3 tax disc holder, Alloy black and silver dustcaps and 3D Gel carbon affect plates. Now with kawasaki green painted brakes.

Comment

If you do a search for 'rust' it brings up some results, some have and flaws in the body paint, and it was thought that the 'rippled' paint near the underside was a fault, but it's meant to be like that.
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I have 110hdi so in my opinion stop start on top can't hurt its great! pulls in every gear which is a great surprise its definitely worth getting up in the mornings to drive

Comment

Get It And Map It

Comment

Got the 110 eHdi sport and so far so good. Engine pulls well and I'm averaging in the mid 50's currently, had 60's for a couple of journeys but guess the engine needs a few more miles as only on 700 so far to get better figures. Other than the usual things it's been good
                61 DSport + e-hdi airdream
                V5 STI Type R Impreza

Comment

Last edited by alex2016g; 06-02-2012, 00:34.

Comment

Not quite the same but similar, I test drove a top spec c4 with the 160 engine and every extra, was a lovely motor to drive and pulled well, ended up with the ds3 as the c4 and ds4 were even more money
                    61 DSport + e-hdi airdream
                    V5 STI Type R Impreza

Comment

I got mine yesterday and I love it !! I'm sure you will too :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X