Cars at the dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars at the dealers

My car arrived at the dealers yesterday, went down today to sign all the paperwork but I've got to wait until Thursday to collect it as the salesman that sold me the car isn't working until Thursday only two more days I guess. Excited is an understatement :P

mines is at the dealers but waiting untill the other half has a day off to collect it . friday for me

Comment

What model and colour have you gone for???

Comment

ds3 e-hdi 90 dstyle +

yellow and black .

what about you ?

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Timberland1966 View Post
            Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
            lol!!

Comment

Dstyle e-HDi 90, Manitoba Grey & Carmen Red Roof, with Amarante Leather Interior

Comment

welcome

Comment

Originally posted by peppittDS3 View Post
                  My car arrived at the dealers yesterday, went down today to sign all the paperwork but I've got to wait until Thursday to collect it as the salesman that sold me the car isn't working until Thursday only two more days I guess. Excited is an understatement :P
                  Why do you have to wait for the salesman that sold you the car? When I collected mine back in April I went in the day it arrived, checked the car over and then signed the paperwork, had a short drive then handed the keys back. The car was given a final prep the next day and one of the other salesmen did the handover as it was my salesman's day off.
                  DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

I thought it sounded a bit dodgy but never mind ay it's almost Thursday so I don't mind.

Comment

Yee-haa! I received an email yesterday saying my car is in physical stock at the dealers, the earliest delivery date is
                      31/01/12.
                      As I live over 4 hours away from the designated dealer, I don,t ind having it delivered on a transporter. This just goes to show that you should never truly believe the estimated delivery date, mine was late February!
                      How's this for a deal through work -

3 year lease
                      1.6 e-Hdi DSport ( fully loaded)
                      Fully comp insurance for me and the mrs
                      Free servicing for 3 years
                      Free tax ( wether it's above or below the emissions level)
                      Free tyre wear replacement

All this for.....................£287 p/mth

Comment

Originally posted by lemons View Post
                        Yee-haa! I received an email yesterday saying my car is in physical stock at the dealers, the earliest delivery date is
                        31/01/12.
                        As I live over 4 hours away from the designated dealer, I don,t ind having it delivered on a transporter. This just goes to show that you should never truly believe the estimated delivery date, mine was late February!
                        How's this for a deal through work -

3 year lease
                        1.6 e-Hdi DSport ( fully loaded)
                        Fully comp insurance for me and the mrs
                        Free servicing for 3 years
                        Free tax ( wether it's above or below the emissions level)
                        Free tyre wear replacement

All this for.....................£287 p/mth

did you sleep with the dealer?
                        sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
                        Third time around.
                        Work in Progress

Comment

NHS Fleet?
                          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                          Bigfeet's File Repository
                          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

thats bullshit i was told that they cant do much with the elect 3 compared to hp . . .

and i know a few salesman at my local dealer

Comment

Hi all, sorry for the late reply, firstly it's not bull shit, the company I work for offers something called Flexible benefits.
                              A lot of large companies offer employee benefits. It's all to do with government discounts, tax and National insurance.
                              Every November we are offered items like laptops, IPads, mountain bikes, holiday/shopping vouchers, the list is endless.
                              Last year the car scheme was introduced but i wasn't interested, this year I've opted for it. I could have had any car but wanted to keep it below £300
                              The Audi's and other makes with a simalar spec came in at £330 - £400.
                              After seeing several on the roads and reading the reviews, it was a no brainer.

Comment

Working...
                              X