Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vehicle return inspection

Hi,
    can anyone advise whether a small amount of corrosion to the 2 rear wheels around the centre cap (so minor that i'd not even picked up on it) is considered fair wear and tear. Manheim advised me that vehicles are examined to BVRLA standards. The only reference I can find to wheel damage in the guide refers to scuffs to the rims exceeding 50mm and damage to wheel spokes and hub. Personally I wouldn't consider corrosion around the centre cap damage as it can only have been caused by weathering which surely has to be wear and tear in this country. Manheim are trying to stiff me £130 for refurbs. Has anyone had any experience with this sort of issue?

Just had my 4 wheels replaced under warranty by Citroen for corrosion around centre caps show them this post .
    DS3 1.6THP 165 Pearlescent Ink. White roof.

Comment

cheers, had i noticed it I'd have done the same. cars gone back now. all direct debits cancelled and i've not accepted the report so i'm awaiting what happens next

Comment

Spotted a bit of corrosion on one of my new wheels 66 reg went in had new wheel within a week.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X