Cheeky question ,.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheeky question ,.....

I know its a cheeky question having only joined the forum tonight but is there anyone who could help me change my wing mirror covers got some lovely chrome jobs to put on , tried it tonight following the advise for the forum but failed just did not want to brake anything Iam in Leighton Buzzard Beds , happy to travel to get the job sorted ....

Cheers in advance ..

Just phone Perrys in Bletchley and they want £50 for under 30 minutes work ! .......Is there any up to date pics on the forum on how to change the covers all the photobucket ones don't work .......

Comment

Originally posted by Lynyrd Skynner
      Just phone Perrys in Bletchley and they want �50 for under 30 minutes work ! .......Is there any up to date pics on the forum on how to change the covers all the photobucket ones don't work .......
      Should just be a case of prising them off with a screwdriver and a cloth as far as I am aware.
      I haven't done it myself so someone who has might be more use.
      Think BenS has had his off.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

DStort
      DSport interior | 130bhp Chipped | Powerflow Exhaust

Comment

I had a look at the drivers side , had the glass out managed to pop one clip but just could not see where the others were and I used the new covers as a reference but still could not sus it out , gave up in the end just did not want to break anything....

Comment

Well had to bite the bullet and gave the car to my friendly garage I have used for years and I now have very shiny chrome mirror covers fitted for the princely sum of ......£5 ....bargain I would say...

Comment

Well worth the £5! Wish I could get things done that cheap around here...
            ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
            Join the Facebook Group!
            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by Moonhead View Post
              Think BenS has had his off.
              Never did it myself, paid people to spray them, don't know if they took them off or not

///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
              Join the Facebook Group!
              Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Glad you got it sorted and for £5! I changed Kat’s the other day, for £5 I’d have gladly paid someone else to do it, lol. It’s not difficult but until you get the right technique it can be fiddly.
                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Yes fiver is a bargain and for those around the Tring , Herts area the garage is The Old Dairy Garage on Icknield Way , Used them for years they are so laid back its stupid if you have not got the money on you at the time its always " Just drop it when you can " type answer ...

Comment

Our go to was the Garage just of Akeman Street
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
                    X