Service light - accelerator pedal faulty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service light - accelerator pedal faulty

Dear all, how are you? Few weeks ago my ds3 thp start showing the service light and then loose power and suddenly the accelerator pedal stops to work. I have checked wires, the throttle body and replaced the whole accelerator pedal and it is still there. Any clue on what is should be? It's intermittent, if I turn off the car and then turn it on again, the service fades away... But while driving it comes back! I really appreciate any help.

Just correcting typos as i cant edit. Dear all, how are you? Few weeks ago my ds3 thp start showing the service light and then lose power and suddenly the accelerator pedal stops to work. I have checked wires, the throttle body and replaced the whole accelerator pedal and it is still there. Any clue on what it should be? It's intermittent, if I turn off the car and then turn it on again, the service fades away... But while driving it comes back! I really appreciate any help.

Comment

Does the pedal really stop working or is it just a loss of power ?

Comment

It does stop working! Not always, but if I keep driving with the service light, usually the pedal stop completely. I have no idea what to do. 

Comment

Chances of having a pedal not working are slim. There are two sensors in it. Could be a loss of power due to high LTFT or sensor fault. Please read out car with 1 generic OBD reader. Only way we can help you forward.

Comment

yes- get a reader on the ECU see whats happening
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
            X