Well Well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Well

Just arrived home in the brand new e-Hdi 110 in white and I must say first impressions are very good. It drives well feels strong and turns sharply, I think I'm guna like this car! Although I am really going to miss the THP! Almost shead a year this morning :-/ I'm hoping this car doesn't have any problems. Well it's time to was her up :-)

Good Decision Man !

Get It Mapped And You Won't Miss The THP At All !

Comment

What colour was your THP? - Have you changed much re appearence in the 2nd.

Would be good to have irl comparrison. Having driven the one and now having the other DSport.

Keep us upated!
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I had a black on black one with yellow seats and centre caps, now av got a white one with black wheels and think it looks better :-)
        And ZACK I will do eventually ;-) goes the 3 litre ds3 going ??

Btw just finished carnauba waxing the white one she's all fresh :-)))

Comment

Sounds good, I'm still awaiting mine. I ordered the Dsport 110 e-hdi way back early November, black, White roof, black
          Alloys, I upgraded to the my way city sig pack, I've read some good and bad things about the pack so fingers crossed.

Comment

the diesels are indestructible
            sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
            Third time around.
            Work in Progress

Comment

Just read an email saying my car is due for delivery early Feb. It,s being delivered to me on a transporter as the
              Company I'm leasing it through don,t drive it more than 100 miles.
              Roll on February!

Comment

Originally posted by Rickzayne View Post
                the diesels are indestructible
                famous last words lol

Comment

Originally posted by pauljack View Post
                  famous last words lol
                  I was thinking this :-/ if anything go's wrong with this one it's going to be a full reflection and money back I'm afraid! I'll go elsewhere.

Lemons you'll love it I've only had my a patter of hours and I love it already ;-)

Comment

Working...
                  X