Dart Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dart Account

Hi don't know if this has been raised before but i have a problem.

Picking up my DS3 on Wednesday and thought i would get it on my Dart account (Dartford river crossing and tunnels) and take my previous car off as I have to bring it back over the crossing after picking it up. But when I went to put it on it said it was already registered, so the previous owner has not taken it off their account, spoke to DART and they said they cannot take it off unless I send them a copy of the V5 showing the car is in my name (which I may not have for two weeks), until then any charges/penalties will go to the person that used to own the car.

So:

A) Don't forget to remove any cars from your dart account the you no longer own.

B) If you or someone you know had a Yellow DS3 GM14@@@ 1.6 VTi plus from Citroen Dealer in Ashford and around July this year your PCP was up and you gave it back/traded it in, can you please take it off your Dart account/let them know.

Ta.

Tony G

Oh well, when they get the charge sent through from you using it then they'll remember to remove it!
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Are you ready for an adventure like no other? Join us on an expedition to uncover the secrets penna river of ancient rivers and enchanting lakes. Explore more about our thrilling tours on our website.

Comment

Working...
      X