DS3 2017 N/S rear Lamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 2017 N/S rear Lamp

hi there, I don’t know whether I’m posting in the right place as it’s my first time posting on here

I recently got my DS3 in December 2017, yet the fun didn’t last long as someone has reversed or drove into my car and not said anything and has done quite a bit of damage.

I will need a whole new lamp even though the light is still in working condition it’s just the plastic which had broke, and I will need a new bumper bracket. I have been quoted at £340 for the replacement of the lamp and the bumper bracket and labour, but I just really cannot afford this at the moment due to me being a first time driver with sky high insurance and car payment due this month as well.

Does anyone know where I would be able to source the lamp at a cheaper price than £270 (direct from Citroen) or if anyone is selling a left side rear lamp for the 2017 model?

many thanks in advance,
    Nicole

Hi, firstly welcome to the club. Sorry to hear about your DS3 being damaged whilst you were away from it. It's soooo annoying when that happens and really grinds my gears!! You can pick up the rear light units off eBay at a fairly decent price these days.

Edit: A quick search on eBay and the cheapest new one I can find is £180, as you will have the LED units.

Last edited by Funky; 04-01-2018, 15:51.
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Hi, Thankyou so much for your reply!
      I think I was looking at a similar one then I found one for £179.99 so I’m going to ring the garage to make sure it’s the right one and hopefully I can get it ordered and done as soon as possible!

Comment

Are they the led ones ? I have a pair of non led ones...

Comment

Originally posted by V3nn3tj3 View Post
          Are they the led ones ? I have a pair of non led ones...
          They will be LED ones on a 17 plate. Nicole - I have found this for £179 and it should do the trick.

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-GENUINE...oAAOSwi0RXzq4H
          DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Since its basically brand new it may be a long shot but it may be worth checking breakers, someone could have written one off at some point but the lights are still usable.

Comment

Working...
            X