Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys. just thought id say hi as im picking up my dstyle plus ehdi90 white/black this morning.

Welcome!
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Welcome from Leeds

Comment

Welcome to the club
        Black Limited Edition 1.6 Hdi

Comment

welcome to the mad house
          e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
          Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

hi welcome
            Black and white E-HDI DS3

Originally posted by ZACK
            Sorry Wools, Seems You Were Actually Right

Comment

welcome to the jungle

Comment

Hope you will be as pleased with it as I am with mine. I have had mine just over 2 weeks now. Just a quick question though.. could you have a look at your central display when you engage reverse. Do you get the visual display of bars on it?? I appreciate it is bit of a daft question but it is something that is bugging me on mine. I don't get the display only a buzzer in the boot. The dealer tells me that the display in this modelcannot be activated. I have had many replies to my posting on this forum but would like to get a definitive answer from someone who actually has this model. Thanks

Comment

Welcome,

And David No You Don't With A Standard DStyle As You Have The Monochrome A Screen, You Need The Monochrome C Screen That Comes With The Hi-Fi Upgrade / DSport

Comment

Working...
                  X