Service - Head office, after sales service AND REPAIRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service - Head office, after sales service AND REPAIRS

I rang head office yesterday at 8:30am , about a previous case number being reinstated and had no one call me as of yet, and I emailed the MD in Bristol Street in Leicester where I purchased this vehicle, he read the email at 11am, but I had no phone call from him either. Then I rang MURLEY Citroen in Rugby, and they are refusing to give me copies of the work done on my car , because it was work done under warranty ????
    MY DS3 sport (petrol) has been in for repairs 5 times now, for anti-pollution fault , and every occasions the car looses all its power !!! (currnent in for repairs, and they say its the timing chain this time !!??)

CLEARLY , not happy at this moment in time !!!!

Dreaded THP Problems !

Comment

Unlucky bud. Don't hold your hopes too high.. Citroen customer service are renouned for being WANK.
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
        Unlucky bud. Don't hold your hopes too high.. Citroen customer service are renouned for being WANK.
        pmsl "wank" DON'T HOLD BACK JUST TELL IT AS IT IS! LOL

Comment

By the way, welcome to the thp engine! at least you know you are not alone!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamatie View Post
            I rang head office yesterday at 8:30am , about a previous case number being reinstated and had no one call me as of yet, and I emailed the MD in Bristol Street in Leicester where I purchased this vehicle, he read the email at 11am, but I had no phone call from him either. Then I rang MURLEY Citroen in Rugby, and they are refusing to give me copies of the work done on my car , because it was work done under warranty ????
            MY DS3 sport (petrol) has been in for repairs 5 times now, for anti-pollution fault , and every occasions the car looses all its power !!! (currnent in for repairs, and they say its the timing chain this time !!??)

CLEARLY , not happy at this moment in time !!!!
            Same mate, managed to get as high as the regional manager, had a 45 minute rant at her! Ask them to raise the case to their manager, the more people that make a noise, the more likely it is we will be sorted out. Don't let them tell you who's boss.
            DS3 DSport 150 THP

Comment

Originally posted by pauljack View Post
              By the way, welcome to the thp engine! at least you know you are not alone!
              Perhaps we can all collaborate and get an answer once and for all? Every time I say other people have had it to Citroen, they say "Oh wow, 2 people in the hundred of thousands we have sold". Bloody joke!
              DS3 DSport 150 THP

Comment

just had my THP in today for the replacement of a leaking breather pipe.................and to get the slight oil leak recorded on the service history just in case!

I just wonder what %age of THPs have problems?

Forums tend to disproportionally attract people who've had issues. I'm a member of a Harley Davidson forum that would have you think that all 1450 Twin Cam Bs develop cam chain tensioner and crank runout problems (mine hasn't at 10 years old and 30,000 miles), and a Vespa forum that would have you think that all 250 GTSs suffer fuel pump failure (mine hasn't at 4 years old).

My THP farted once some time ago but is going beautifully with 18,000 miles on the clock - it's a May 2010 build

Surely there must be others who are happy?......................... oh I do hope that I don't regret posting this!

perhaps I'll go for a warranty extension since I'm hoping this one's a keeper
                Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

all i would say to that is you have to take things proporationately, for example, i dont think anyone on here has reported diesel engine problems but quite a proportion have had problems with the thp. I don't agree that the forum attracts more complainers, they use it for lots of other things too including raving about their pride and joy. Having rejected a peugeot 207 thp in 2007 due to engine problems + loads of thp peugeot drivers having probs + mini thp drivers, and now ds3 drivers finding the same, i think it defo has issues.

Comment

I'm with pauljack on this one.

The sad fact is that the vast majority of THP owners on here who've had engine problems did not join this site to swap moans about their troublesome cars - they joined because, at the outset, they were really happy, enthusiastic owners. I've got one of the highest post-counts on here, and I reckon I'd got well past 1,000 posts before I hit problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X