Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picked my car up and loving it!.... But problems with iPhone sound quality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked my car up and loving it!.... But problems with iPhone sound quality?

Hi all picked my yellow And black dsport+ up Monday and I absolutely Love it! Was a bit worried about the colour but I'm glad I choose the yellow in the end! Only problem is when I connect my iPhone up to the Bluetooth when playing music back the quality sounds really bad??? When I'm making calls etc or using the USB stuck its fine just when streaming through Bluetooth??? Am I doing anything wrong how do others find there's when streaming??? Cheers for all ur help! J

I use my Iphone 3GS bluetooth all the time and the quality is brilliant. Have you tried fiddling with the audio settings?

Comment

I think others have found this, if you search 'iPhone sound' - 'iPhone quality' or similar it will return results:

Originally posted by Chrisp View Post
      I've found that the bad sound is only when streaming through the iPhone, if I use the USB connection it's fine. Yeah I've not turned it up loud, those days are behind me now, just like good sound quality
      Originally posted by gar074 View Post
      My DSport will stream music via Bluetooth from my 3G iPhone - it picks it up automatically, and plays whatever I was last listening to - but the iPhone won't respond to commands from the steering wheel controls or the head unit, which is a pain.

The sound quality is definitely better via USB - via Bluetooth it misses a beat occasionally - and the USB also charges the iPhone, which is useful on a long drive.
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Hmmmmm I'll have to try the USB I think! I'm using an iPhone 4s and it just sounds a bit grainy?????? Doesn't sound as clear as my USB or cd if u get me???

Comment

You could try deleting the pairing and re-connecting, this may help. With Bluetooth streaming the quality comes from the sending device, so also check your settings as well. As I don't have an iPhone I can't really offer any more advice.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

My Bluetooth Sounds The Same As Using My USB On My Iphone 4S ?

As Biggy Said Try Re-Pairing The Phone To The Car

Comment

Working...
            X